Bigg Boss Season 5

BB..Plz change Captaincy Rules dis tym..4 our sake - Page 2

chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think BB will throw another googly this time. captain might get a different power. saving one from the nominated people or captain along with one friend nominates 2 people directly.

if juhi gets the saving power then sky will point his hand towards sunny and they'll save sunny. plus chuhi is indebted to her bla bla for the captaincy. but a lot depends on who shraddha saved today before leaving BB house. πŸ˜•  it can be (mehek/amar/sid). she was closest to mehek than anybody else. she and amar were close too but i think SS didnt like the way amar went with the power flow and swayed to sky's group. sid and shraddha started bonding well in the last 3 days and with SS sensing he will be the next target might have saved him to take revenge on sky/amar.

Viewbie Note: Please refrain from associating any contestant with animals. Do not use chuhi for Juhi.

Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Yup... afterall he believes in playing fair game... accha insaan hai woh...

🀣

these the tricks to make group more thicker where pink room fails in this department  when nomination comes they start talking opposite direction πŸ˜‰
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chammakchallo

i think BB will throw another googly this time. captain might get a different power. saving one from the nominated people or captain along with one friend nominates 2 people directly.

if juhi gets the saving power then sky will point his hand towards sunny and they'll save sunny. plus chuhi is indebted to her bla bla for the captaincy. but a lot depends on who shraddha saved today before leaving BB house. πŸ˜•  it can be (mehek/amar/sid). she was closest to mehek than anybody else. she and amar were close too but i think SS didnt like the way amar went with the power flow and swayed to sky's group. sid and shraddha started bonding well in the last 3 days and with SS sensing he will be the next target might have saved him to take revenge on sky/amar.

@ bold... would be interesting...
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@ bold... would be interesting...

if green room escape or get power to save one more housemate then siddharth will fume once againπŸ˜† and his reaction will be amazing to see
CCBM-fan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

if green room escape or get power to save one more housemate then siddharth will fume once againπŸ˜† and his reaction will be amazing to see

sid go on another hunger strike.. n will  say..."main khana nahi khaoonga"...

Juhi will b happy ...coz now she can have sid's  food also...

Edited by CCBM_fan - 12 years ago

Guys...

We all know that Juhi is captain ...so she is safe 4 next week... Don't know why BB did dis kind of manipulation...

Anyways... I just want 2 make a request 2 BB now... Plzzz BB Change the rule for a captain dis tym... u have done des kind of manipulations earlier also...den why not dis tym... I wish... THIS TIME CAPTAIN WOULD NOT GET SAVED FROM THE NOMINATION PROCESS...N...HOUSEMATES ARE ALLOWED 2 NOMINATE CAPTAIN ALSO...

It would be gr8 help of many viewers who don't want to see juhi anymore in dis so...

Hope BB would not say 2 dis request..."AAP JAA SAKTE HAI..."

🀣
wow,,,it will be looks nice to watch when juhi get nminates and get eliminate also

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Thread Maker

Wishful thinking..πŸ˜† Some people here think that just becoz they dun like a particular contestant so everybody around also will not like the contestant.. Alice-in-wonderland mode πŸ˜‰
Edited by monu_tan - 12 years ago
CCBM-fan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monu_tan

@Thread Maker

Wishful thinking..πŸ˜† Some people here think that just becoz they dun like a particular contestant so everybody around also will not like the contestant.. Alice-in-wonderland mode πŸ˜‰

well I can only say...Every person has his/her favourites...n...we should not blindly admire any contestent... at the same time we should also respect  other fan groups in dis forum...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Aap jaa sakte hai (BB ke taraf se) πŸ˜†
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

well I can only say...Every person has his/her favourites...n...we should not blindly admire any contestent... at the same time we should also respect  other fan groups in dis forum...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

yes agreed and we should practice what we preach..πŸ˜‰