Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

I LOVED the last scene today!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Naina007

Goldie

Naina007

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
What brilliantly written script and what mind blowing acting by both Monish and Kritika. 

You can clearly see the pain in her eyes, and as she questions Ashutosh, how the camera shifts from Ashutosh, to his friend, to Angie and to Nidhi. It was just perfect. Each of them had the most perfect expressions and the most natural real expressions. Ashutosh felt so embarrassed and he had nothing to say. You could tell how ashamed he felt. Monish Behl perfectly described those feelings through his eyes and the expressions on his face. And his friend was brilliant too with the confusion and wondering exactly what's happening.

And if the scene wasn't so brilliant, the ending was top notch! Nidhi's questions and uncertainties were all up in the surface in front of Ashutosh and she just walked off... just brilliant 

Very few people in life get a rare chance to confront someone who has deeply caused them pain. But 99.9% of those people are always left wondering WHY. 

KTLK Is a brilliant show, the emotions are very realistic and very well portrayed. Clap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159wizardofozStrawberry_pietasharosesona2000justpratiLizzieBennettachiever...RamonaG....Roopal_ArDittrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I LOVED the last scene today!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Same Here!! Wow such a powerful and emotional end! Loved it!
KTLK is truly amazing great epi once again. Really enjoyed ur post:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina007

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i agree
last scene was amazing
and the direction and acting was superb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina007

Ktlk

Groupbie

Ktlk

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I ALSO AGREE. THANK U FOR SHARING WITH US. I JUST ENJOY THIS EPISODE. ASHNI ARE SUPPERB AND LOOKING GR8. I NEVER MISS IT.

sona2000

Goldie

sona2000

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
JUST..WOW

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.