Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
u should not forgive sid now  shardhaa is out😆
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

u should not forgive sid now  shardhaa is out😆

Yup... n... next one who would follow shraddha ...is shonali or sid...😛...

N dis one is for sid...

poppycock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Are you kidding. With this one act of helping kick Shraddha out, Sid has redeemed himself in my eyes. Sid baba ki jai😆
ben.dover thumbnail
Will you forgive Amar?, I think Shraddha will leave Sunny won't be going so soon
CCBM-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppycock

Are you kidding. With this one act of helping kick Shraddha out, Sid has redeemed himself in my eyes. Sid baba ki jai😆

Thatz ur POV not mine... n respect ur POV also...😊
CCBM-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ben.dover

Will you forgive Amar?, I think Shraddha will leave Sunny won't be going so soon

I have clearified dis point earlier also in dis thread... dat I was blaming Sid to save shonali... n... not leaving anyother choice  except nominating shraddha...N... I know sunny is not leaving so soon... i think shonali should leave house before  shraddha...

Here is my reply to similar post ...

Agree... but what I'm trying 2 say here is ...coz of Sid ...Shonali got saved... n ...den phir bacha kaun nominate hone se... Amar ...sid n shraddha... n...we all know...Amar n sid apne aap ko nominate nahi hone denge...

I'm saying here...coz of sid's decision of saving shonali... shradda got nominated... If he didn't insist on saving shonali...may be insted of shraddha...shonali got nominated...

Edited by CCBM_fan - 12 years ago
ben.dover thumbnail

Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

I'm saying here...coz of sid's decision of saving shonali... shradda got nominated... If he didn't insist on saving shonali...may be insted of shraddha...shonali got nominated...

I know what you mean I respect your view, but Sid was doing what he wanted I guess he wanted to save Shonali and was fighting for her in the confession room, Shraddha spent most of her time with Amar, if Amar wished he could have fought for Shraddha the same way as Sid did for shonali but he has other plans. The culprit is more Amar than Sid in my opinion if you're looking for someone to blame. I personally don't blame anyone.
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its was sid's insistence to save shonali,sky gave up sunny and sid should have backed off shonali so that shraddha would have been safe..shraddhas name was compromise between sky, sid and amar for nominating sunny,they are both responsible for her ouster,she should have been in top 3.
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinit_mittal

why sid?? it was Amar who backstabbed shraddha..

it was decision of all,so don't point fingers at only amar..sid calls her sister, why didn't he save her?and sky dumped sunny too,so its not like he is any better.sky could have easily refused to agree to whatever they said and stuck on nominating amar and sid,where was his mardangi gone?