Dekho Magar Pyar Se
Dekho Magar Pyar Se

Update 22 March

puru19 Newbie
puru19
puru19

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

hi guys its short and brief update

in the starting of the episode its seen someone stole anamika(nikki's) purse...for the property papers..and he is teh same fellow employed by devyani to kill maya and get papers

he came to a car ..in that car devyani and KK are sitting....he takes his money and gives purse to devyani...devyani is so happy but when she opens the purse there are no property papers

the when she reach back home anamika is standing there she says that u tried to stole my papers and my purse par maine pehle hi woh papers safe mein rakh diye the and says  to manju ...devyani ka samaan lao...and ask devyani to leave....and give the car keys....meanwhile its seen kk is recording all this conversation

but devyani acts smasrt she pleads..so anamika akka nikki says okey but now what all work manju does u will have to do......so sdevyani gives the car keys to anamika

its seen that anamika is cleaning the floor...and suddenly karan comes..he scolds manju...then kk and devyani acts smart in fornt of him and make him hera the conversation...he goes to anamika and ask her to say sorry..anamika says sorry...then...devyani comes to anamikas room and says.....kya bata...haar...to she says dnt worry aap aise gahr se nahin jaayengi to maine police ko inform kiya hai that u killed nikita sareen

devyanai goes to kk......in vain ...then police comes...he asks devyani she says anamika killed nikki..then nikki says property papers are here for which devyani killed nikki

and police takes away papers and devyani and kk..

niki goes to the police station to give the statement she inquires as there si diff police inspector...he says that fellow doesnt sit here she says he has arrested devyani and kk...he says without FIR who can do such things...and episode ends

anything to be addes please add

purnim

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daddysgirl786

JinK IF-Rockerz
JinK
JinK

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Puru... My sis hasn't been letting me watch the show, and the medicine I'm taking makes me too sleepy to watch the rerunsConfused
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top