Diya Aur Baati Hum

Diya aur baati hum written update 2 dec

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Summary: Sandhya's recipe book is misplaced with books used to make envelopes. Chotu tears the pages from the recipe book and makes envelopes. Suraj accidentally reads the contents on the envelope, gets suspicious and reads all those pages and comes to know that Sandhya does not know cooking. Panicked Sandhya tries to tell the truth to Bhabho but unsuccessful. Both Suraj and Sandhya hesitating to help or get help from each other for their own reasons.

Detailed Update:

Sandhya takes out her recipe book. She is determined to cook well this time to keep up the respect of Bhabho and then reveal the truth to Bhabho that she does not know to cook. She says she will revise the whole book in the spare time because she does not know what Bhabho wants to prepare tomorrow. Chotu and Suraj come there. Sandhya keeps the book on the cot. Chotu inquires about her well-being. Sandhya says she is fine. Chotu reminds Suraj that he called him to give papads made by Bhabho. Suraj remembers and tells he will get it. Sandhya stops him and says she will go and bring. Suraj tells he will go. This repeats for two or three times and finally Sandhya goes to bring. Chotu is amused and tells Suraj that it was like a film scene and imitates them. Suraj tells him to keep quiet and take the books to the shop. Chotu collects all the books in the shelf, keeps it on the cot, then takes Sandhya's recipe book also with it. Suraj instructs Chotu to eat papad and come soon and takes those books with him to the shop. Sandhya brings the papads. Chotu tastes them and tells Bhabho makes good papads. He asks Sandhya what does she cook best but before Sandhya answers tells her he is getting late and Suraj will scold him. Sandhya tells him to take those papads to shop and eat.

Sandhya looks for the book and it is not there. On one side Sandhya is searching for the book and the other side Chotu tears the pages from the book and starts making envelopes. Suraj is overseeing him. Some customer comes and Suraj asks for envelopes. Chotu gives some of the envelopes made by him. Suraj packs sweets in an envelope and while covering accidentally reads it, gets suspicious, suddenly takes the sweets and packs it in some other envelope and hands it to the customer. Then, he starts reading the first one; it has some cooking instructions to Sandhya. He gets more suspicious and takes a glance of all those envelopes. He remembers Bhabho telling Sandhya to prepare halwa for the first time and the bad halwa cooked by Sandhya and distasteful tea made by Sandhya for the first time and is in thinking mode.

Sandhya is anxious about how she will cook the next day and how she will keep up Bhabho's respect in the neighborhood. She decides to tell Bhabho everything that she does not know to cook, does not know housework nor is she just seventh pass. Suddenly she remembers something and takes out her certificates. She tells herself that she thought these mark sheets and certificates will increase her respect in the future but now they are going to prove that she is a liar. She takes out Ankita's photo and laments that till date she has lied to Bhabho and tried to protect them from getting accused but now she will not be able to because if she does not cook tomorrow, Bhabho's pride will be down and she does not want that to happen. She apologizes to her bhabhi for that.

Suraj doing some work in the shop and is thinking that now it looks like Sandhya does not know cooking. Chotu interrupts him and says he is not able to make ladoo. Suraj teaches him to do that. Chotu admires him and tells him to open cooking school. Something flashes into his mind.

Sandhya comes to Bhabho, stands outside Bhabho's room. Bhabho is sitting in her room facing the wall. Suraj rushes into house. Sandhya tells Bhabho that she wants to tell something. Bhabho waves her hand not to talk but Sandhya tells that she cannot cook tomorrow. Suraj is tense. He interrupts her saying Bhabho is doing jaap and she will not talk now. Sandhya goes from there. By then, Bhabho completes her jaap and asks Suraj why was Sandhya there. Then, she herself answers maybe she wanted to know the menu for tomorrow and asks Suraj what to prepare. They both think and speak at the same time "daal bati churma." Bhabho considers this as luck and tells him to inform Sandhya to prepare dal bati churma and some saag.

Hilarious scene

Late in the night, Vikram and Meena close their shop and return. Vikram is happy that he sold a six-month old saree at 5000 rupees. Meena tells him to rush to the room so that Bhabho does not see them. Vikram tells her it is of no use. If not now, we will have to give the money in the morning. Meena tells we will see it in the morning, lets sleep peacefully tonight. Bhabho switches on the light and encounters them. Vikram surprised to see Bhabho awake. Bhabho tells today is a big day for her as her son is going to share the expenses. Meena is worried. Vikram searches his pocket, Meena clears her throat. Bhabho is watching them both. Vikram takes out the shop key from one pocket. He sees Meena and asks whether he has kept the money in the shop, then denies and takes the money from the other pocket. He hands it to Bhabho. Bhabho takes it and tells him to give more from next month. Meena grumbles Bhabho is a watchwoman.

Sandhya is upset and worried. Suraj comes there, he wants to offer help but remembers her words during the halwa incident that it was her test and she would face it but does not like dishonesty. He stops himself. Suraj is thinking that "she needs my help but she won't ask me, I have to help her myself, she is looking so worried." Sandhya is lying down. She is thinking "I can tell Suraj that I do not know cooking and take his help but again I don't want to bring any misunderstanding between Bhabho and him like when I voted, he was scolded and Bhabho will think that I took his support for hiding my lies so I will inform Bhabho only."

Precap: Suraj awakens a sleeping Sandhya, tells her he is going to make food for some children in the temple and asks her to help him. Sandhya wonders at this time!!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

apsaramenonbindujohalswarajgirshalinikanaguA HUGE FANavanka12bablinishaarshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diya aur baati hum written update 2 dec" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
This one is copied from google not written by me , Okay ?

ruthm

ruthm

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Muskii-

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
@topic starter:  This update was written by me yesterday for DABH forum here.  See the link below:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691arshi_karish

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

@topic starter: This update was written by me yesterday for DABH forum here. See the link below:

LOL LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karish-Muskii-

avanka12

avanka12

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
thnx 4 the update!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Muskii-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.