Breathtaking Prince: Udayveer

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello people
so just wanted to share with you all that i started watching this show with great enthusiasm and when Udayveer came my enthusiasm went a lot of notches up πŸ˜ƒ but then that akash and moniya jordi doesn't suit me πŸ€’ so i'm putting the show aside until i find out if moniya will end up with udayveer or not because my god their love story will be something to watch. it'll be a battle of emotions and hot feelings and tempers and some intense moments. on the other hand i think akash is a very blend character and needs more spice in his life. 
any suggestions you guys might have on what are the chances of moniya going for udayveer aka mr. hot or for akash aka tasteless soup πŸ˜•
i really have a feeling CVs are gona show oh moniya is more diverted towards the non arrogant mr. nice guy akash but there is no maza there yaar CVs. But there's lots of love and spice between moniya and mr. hot πŸ˜
only uday and manyata yaar sbko pta hai dont worry chill uday and manyata are made for each other they will b together πŸ˜›
Originally posted by shaf13

only uday and manyata yaar sbko pta hai dont worry chill uday and manyata are made for each other they will b together πŸ˜›

yes yes yes!! audience are going fida over uday and manyata.. πŸ˜›  and d story'll be awesome! 😳

uday and manyata..me going totally crazy over ths couple πŸ˜† πŸ˜† koi muje bachao πŸ˜†

Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

yes yes yes!! audience are going fida over uday and manyata.. πŸ˜›  and d story'll be awesome! 😳

uday and manyata..me going totally crazy over ths couple πŸ˜† πŸ˜† koi muje bachao πŸ˜†

hahahahah minz dont worry hum sath hain na hum aik dosre ko bachaengy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€£
I agree with you and hope there's more Uday-Manya scenes this week! Uday is def the best!

hahahahah minz dont worry hum sath hain na hum aik dosre ko bachaengy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€£

yea yea! πŸ˜‰ im soo happyy πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³ hav never been this crazy yet in near future.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sweet coco

I agree with you and hope there's more Uday-Manya scenes this week! Uday is def the best!

yes yes yes! me too waiting eagerly for manveer scenes πŸ˜‰

after a long time we got to characters having such an authentic chemistry in just 2 scenes that r making people drool and giving their imaginations a high...by god...in dono ne to sabko khwaab dikhana chalu kar diya...
DEK is going to sink like the titanic if Aakash & Manyata end up together...no spice nor spark!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

but going with ❀️ManVeer❀️ it's nothing but fireworks!πŸ₯³ explosions☒️...screaming fangirls!!! ...exciting intriguing story with lots of masala & chemistry!  πŸ˜
yeah they'll loose a major portion of fangirls including me, haan nahin to!!