Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sexyheels

sexyheels

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Hello people
so just wanted to share with you all that i started watching this show with great enthusiasm and when Udayveer came my enthusiasm went a lot of notches up Big smile but then that akash and moniya jordi doesn't suit me Dead so i'm putting the show aside until i find out if moniya will end up with udayveer or not because my god their love story will be something to watch. it'll be a battle of emotions and hot feelings and tempers and some intense moments. on the other hand i think akash is a very blend character and needs more spice in his life. 
any suggestions you guys might have on what are the chances of moniya going for udayveer aka mr. hot or for akash aka tasteless soup Confused
i really have a feeling CVs are gona show oh moniya is more diverted towards the non arrogant mr. nice guy akash but there is no maza there yaar CVs. But there's lots of love and spice between moniya and mr. hot Day Dreaming

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha00sehhrlove...OMGKajol17akshaayasherni_ashishniniijaneniroopawendy25virgo24-Tannu--Wanderer---ANGEL---JEHAN-Asmimelodydreamyjennice-AngelaKaParI-OlicityFanananya2000prc_fan1Kai.brainychild92...navina...snowdreamcarisma2_Poulomi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breathtaking Prince: Udayveer" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
only uday and manyata yaar sbko pta hai dont worry chill uday and manyata are made for each other they will b together Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-dreamyjenniceAsmimelody...navina...*Dakoo_Minzy*Kai.

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

only uday and manyata yaar sbko pta hai dont worry chill uday and manyata are made for each other they will b together Tongue

yes yes yes!! audience are going fida over uday and manyata.. Tongue  and d story'll be awesome! Embarrassed

uday and manyata..me going totally crazy over ths couple LOL LOL koi muje bachao LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24-Wanderer-shaf13dreamyjenniceAsmimelody...navina...Kai.

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

yes yes yes!! audience are going fida over uday and manyata.. Tongue  and d story'll be awesome! Embarrassed

uday and manyata..me going totally crazy over ths couple LOL LOL koi muje bachao LOL

hahahahah minz dont worry hum sath hain na hum aik dosre ko bachaengy LOLLOL ROFL

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
I agree with you and hope there's more Uday-Manya scenes this week! Uday is def the best!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Coco_Fictionssherni_ashishprc_fan1...navina...

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

hahahahah minz dont worry hum sath hain na hum aik dosre ko bachaengy LOLLOL ROFL

yea yea! Wink im soo happyy Party  Party hav never been this crazy yet in near future.. LOL LOL

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

I agree with you and hope there's more Uday-Manya scenes this week! Uday is def the best!

yes yes yes! me too waiting eagerly for manveer scenes Wink

dreamyjennice

IF-Rockerz

dreamyjennice

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

after a long time we got to characters having such an authentic chemistry in just 2 scenes that r making people drool and giving their imaginations a high...by god...in dono ne to sabko khwaab dikhana chalu kar diya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.