bluelotus thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

We if folks can do it, no?

Help required from shooters, karate experts, martial arts experts other dangerous sports experts like boxing,restling etc....................................

Actually what I have in mind is grab Mallika, Do all these things to her for atleast ten times accompanied by Aryan and then fry her in oil and then what?

I am out of ideas....................................................... ...................

so help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................................. ..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluelotus

We if folks can do it, no?

Help required from shooters, karate experts, martial arts experts other dangerous sports experts like boxing,restling etc....................................

Actually what I have in mind is grab Mallika, Do all these things to her for atleast ten times accompanied by Aryan and then fry her in oil and then what?

I am out of ideas....................................................... ...................

so help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................................. ..........

heheh cool!!!! i am brown belt in karate!!!!
*Anjali* thumbnail
I'm all for it--I have a 1st degree black belt in karate and had a bad day, so I am looking to take some aggression out...😈
ummm thumbnail

I can only spell Karate and Taekwondo!! But I can still give Mallika a run for her money! 😉

bluelotus thumbnail
misha dear...............if u call mallika poor, i'll grab dan and send him to hogwarts..........................😕