Pratigya

New Synopsis

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey mkapians,
 Meera proposes Krishna but Krishna snubs her saying that he is married man. He asks her not to come th his resturaunt but we later reveal that Meera has got his name tatooed on her arm..😡😡😡😡
Yay sasuri kah kar rehi hai..Pratigya jaldi jagooo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
looking scary... so CV's wanna say tht Meera's love is true where as P's love is not equal to Meera's?????Total  humbug...pOOR pRATIGYA... NOW SHE HAS TO PROVE HER LUB FOR HER HUBBY TOO... WHT A TIME FOR HER... ALL SIDES - PROBLEMS...
babithaj thumbnail
Sorry forgot to say Thanks to U bcos of this Pagli Meera... Thanks Darls...
telstra thumbnail
Huh?
Why thehellm peoposes k wheits writren inarticle she will not force k to love her back
And with tatoo lol
K dear i know it will b very diffiult for u to deal with it enjoy next timei hope m wont cut herwrist for u or try jumping fromtanki b aware
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: babithaj

Sorry forgot to say Thanks to U bcos of this Pagli Meera... Thanks Darls...

Babs, is it is her prediction r got somewhere
Veena.S thumbnail
I don't like tis Tatoo issue, am soo centi abt Krish's tattoo CVs completly forgot abt it n not showing it anymore... But now for tis Meera... Hey bhagwan bachaliyo hamri Kriya ko...
.ahuti. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishtigya

Hey mkapians,

Meera proposes Krishna but Krishna snubs her saying that he is married man. He asks her not to come th his resturaunt but we later reveal that Meera has got his name tatooed on her arm..😡😡😡😡
from where did u get this???i mean frm sum article or jst ur guess?

Edited by ahuti91 - 12 years ago
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Veena.S

I don't like tis Tatoo issue, am soo centi abt Krish's tattoo CVs completly forgot abt it n not showing it anymore... But now for tis Meera... Hey bhagwan bachaliyo hamri Kriya ko...

Maybe cvs want to show ki jo Tatoo banayega uska pyaar true baki sab ka bekaar😡 now poor partigya u ka kya hoga.I think next time this Meera devi will jump from Tanki and Krishna dont stop her from jumping.
Veena.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2011

Maybe cvs want to show ki jo Tatoo banayega uska pyaar true baki sab ka bekaar😡 now poor partigya u ka kya hoga.I think next time this Meera devi will jump from Tanki and Krishna dont stop her from jumping.

i dont like her to do all, wat krish did, y CVs repeating things, can't they get any ideas... If she follows all krish's wayz, then i think there may b a chance for Krish 2 believe her's is also true love... But not actually itz juz crazy n madness...
.ahuti. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2011

Maybe cvs want to show ki jo Tatoo banayega uska pyaar true baki sab ka bekaar😡 now poor partigya u ka kya hoga.I think next time this Meera devi will jump from Tanki and Krishna dont stop her from jumping.😍