Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-nikki- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
heyy!! awesome ff really luv it... i luv it when she calls him chikna🤣 continue soon and plz pm me
 nikki
Purple.Rose thumbnail
Chapter 5: Recipe To The Hearts

Armaan and Riddhima walk in silence. Riddhima looks over at Armaan. Armaan is walking with his hands in his pockets and his eyes looking straight ahead. Riddhima wondered what is up with Armaan. Ever since Armaan has brought her home, he's been acting different. It's like he didn't want her there, but she had to be there. Armaan is the one who told his family that he is married to Riddhima. Riddhima pats Armaan's shoulder to get his attention. Armaan looks at Riddhima.

"Chikne, tum itne chup kyun ho? Mujhse jab milne aaye the toh itna bol rahe the aur apni baat mana kar gaye the," said Riddhima, looking up at Armaan as they stopped walking.

Armaan sighs and shakes his head.

"Kuch nai hai. Tum fikar mat karo," Armaan tells Riddhima and continues to walk. Riddhima frowns and jogs after Armaan.

"Please batao na. Varna main tumhe tang karti raho gi," whines Riddhima.

Armaan turns towards Riddhima.

"Tum uss din andar kaise aayi thi?" Armaan stops and asks Riddhima. Riddhima stops then looks up at Armaan. She didn't expect Armaan to ask her. Riddhima thought that he'd have forgiven her for that because he asked her to be his wife. "Please, mujhe bata do. Agar tum mere family ke khilaaf ho toh - "

"Nai! Aisa kuch nai hai," Riddhima speaks up. Riddhima does not have a grudge against Armaan's family. Why would she anyways? "Uss din main tumhare ghar se guzar rahi thi aur dekha ke bohut bheed thi. Toh maine socha ke main bhi dekh loon. Jab main tumhara ghar dekh rahi thi toh guards ko laga ke main andar jaane ki koshish kar rahi hoon. Main vahan se bhaagi aur anjaane main tumhare ghar ke peeche paunch gayi. Ek darwaza dekha aur bhagi darwazi ki taraf. Phir pata chala ke khula va tha toh andar aa gayi."

Riddhima looks up at Armaan. Armaan is looking at Riddhima closely.

"Main na tumse aur tumhare family ke khilaaf hoon."

Armaan nods and continues walking. Riddhima watches Armaan walk away then bows her head. Riddhima thinks that Armaan didn't believe her when it is the truth. She sighs and slowly follows Armaan towards a cafe. Riddhima walks in the cafe and sees Armaan already seated. Riddhima sits in front of him.

"Tum kya logi?" Armaan asks. Riddhima looks at Armaan with a questioning look. "Mera matlab menu mein se kya logi." Armaan slides the menu towards Riddhima. Riddhima looks down at the menu and didn't know what the coffees names were. Riddhima doesn't go out to cafes and restaurants. Riddhima looks up at Armaan with a small nervous smile. She didn't know what to order. Armaan read Riddhima's expressions clearly and chuckles. "Main tumhare liye order kar leta hoon." Riddhima nods in that's a good idea.

"Toh kya tumne mujhe maaf kar diya?" Riddhima speaks up after the waiter left who came to take their order.

Armaan looks at Riddhima for a while. Riddhima stares at Armaan with a anxious expression. She really wanted to know his answer. Riddhima didn't want Armaan to hold this up against her. Armaan could tell that Riddhima is an open book. Her expressions and body language says everything.

"Maine tumhe maaf kiya," Armaan says softly. Riddhima smiles and feels much lighter than before. "Tum mere liye itna bada kam kar rahi ho toh main tumhe uss baat ke liye maaf toh kar sakta hoon na?" Riddhima still has the huge smile on her face, but it fades a second later. "Kya hua?"

"Ek problem hai," Riddhima said with her eyes lowered. Armaan looks at her with a curious expression.

"Kaisi problem?" Armaan asks a bit slowly.

"Bahu hamesha apne sasural main khana banati hai. Hai na?" Armaan nods, not understanding where cooking all of a sudden came from. "Problem yeh hai ke main khana nai bana sakti." Armaan's eyes go wide when those words escaped from Riddhima's lips.

"What do you mean khana nai bana sakti? Tum ek ladki ho aur tumhari umar bhi lag rahi hai ke tumhare shaadi hone wale hai aur tumhe khana nai banana aata." Armaan explodes. This minor problem could become major.

"Meri Ma ne mujhe promise kiya tha ke woh meri shaadi se pehle mujhe sikha degi lekin mujhe nai pata tha ke meri shaadi itni jaldi ho jayege," Riddhima said, shooting daggers at Armaan when she said the last part.

"Mujhe aise mat dekho," Armaan said with a serious expression and pointing his index finger at her. "Phir bhi! Tumhe khana banana aana chaiye."

"Ab kya karege?" Riddhima asks in a small voice.

"Mujhe kya pata!" yells Armaan. Riddhima leans back in her seat at Armaan's outburst. Armaan sighs and runs his hand through his hair. "Sorry." Armaan apologizes and Riddhima looks down in her lap. "Kaha na sorry!" Riddhima looks at Armaan and nods, accepting his apology. "Tum ho patakha lekin kabhi kabhi hoti ho masoom." Riddhima lifts her eyes up to see Armaan smiling at her. A smile appears on Riddhima's face immediately now that Armaan is back to himself.

While they were drinking their coffee in silence, a slow smile came onto Armaan's lips. Riddhima glances up at Armaan and sees him smiling. Has Armaan gone mad or what? A minute ago he was angry at her that she can't cook and now look at him. He's smiling like an idiot. Riddhima just stared at Armaan in an 'are you crazy' look.

"Yeh ek achi cheez hai tum mein," Armaan said, putting his coffee cup down. Riddhima squints her eyes in confusion. "Tumhe khana banana nai aata toh yeh baat mere Mom aur Dad ko pasand nai aaye gi." Armaan grins. A few moments later, Riddhima understands what he meant and smiles too.

"Dekha! Mere ek cheez na aane se tumhe kitna fyada ho raha hai," Riddhima said proudly. Armaan rolls his eyes.

"Ab itna khush bhi nai ho. Abhi kaafi din rehte hain," Armaan said, taking a sip of his coffee.

Armaan and Riddhima finish their coffees and start walking back to Armaan's car.

"Tum mujhe honeymoon par lekar jaa rahe ho?" Riddhima asks with an interested face.

"Nai," Armaan answers boldly. Riddhima frowns at Armaan's blunt answer. How can he say that?

"Kyun?! Sab keh rahe the ke tumhe mujhe honeymoon par lekar jaana chaiye!" Riddhima said in a loud voice.

"Lekin hum toh honeymoon se ho aaye hain," replies Armaan, opening his car door and resting his arm upon it. Riddhima's expression turns from glum to confusion.

"Hum honeymoon par kab gaye? Jahan tak mujhe yaad hai, tum mujhe ghar aaj lekar aaye the," Riddhima said.

"Lekin baaki sab ko lagta hai ke humari shaadi kaafi arse se hui hai," Armaan tells Riddhima. "Tumne suna nai, hum London gaye the apne honeymoon ke liye." Riddhima remembers when Rahul mentioned London and their honeymoon.

"London kaun honeymoon ke liye jaata hai? Honeymoon toh Hawaii, Switzerland, Bora Bora," Riddhima named places to go for a honeymoon. Armaan looks at Riddhima with an amused face.

"Tumhe pata hai ke kahan jaana chaiye honeymoon ke liye," Armaan said with a smirk.

"Haan! Jab meri asli main shaadi hogi na toh main apne pati se kahogi ke mujhe yahan lekar jaye vahan lekar jaye," Riddhima blabbers.

"Haan! Aur tumhe chod ke aaye ga. Acha hai. Uski tension khatam ho jayegi," Armaan said. Riddhima frowns and glares at Armaan.

"Very funny!" Riddhima says sarcastically. Armaan grins and they get in the car. Armaan drives off home.

Armaan and Riddhima arrive home. They walk in the living room to see their family gathered in the gigantic living room. Armaan and Riddhima take a seat and look what all of them were watching. Everyone was watching Billy and Ananya's wedding video. A smile comes onto Armaan's face when he looks at the TV. Armaan has seen it many times, but every times he sees watches the video it makes him feel gifted. He has the best parent's that anyone could ask for. Riddhima looks at the TV with a small smile on her lips. Soon her smile fades when she remembers her parent's. Armaan looks over at Riddhima and nudges her shoulder.

"Tum theek ho. Lag rahi ho jaise rone wali hoon," Armaan said. Riddhima looks up at Armaan with moist eyes.

"Nai. Main kahan rone wali hoon," Riddhima forces a smile. Armaan frowns on seeing Riddhima's eyes glossing with tears. Riddhima kept on smiling at Armaan while he studies her expressions and her eyes. This time Armaan couldn't read what is bothering Riddhima and that bothered Armaan.

"Riddhima," Ananya's voice broke their eye contact.

"Ji," answers Riddhima, looking at Ananya.

"Main chahthi hoon ke tum aaj raat ka khana banao," Ananya tells Riddhima. Armaan and Riddhima's eyes go wide. Armaan smiles and Riddhima stares at Ananya in horror. Cooking and Riddhima? They just didn't go together.

"Of course!" Riddhima smiles hugely. Armaan looks over at Riddhima and is ready to burst out laughing at Riddhima's expression. Riddhima sat with a bechari look. How the hell is she suppose to cook? Riddhima can't even make pleasant tea and here she is asked to make dinner for everyone! First of all, that is a lot of people and second of all, she doesn't know how to cook! It has been mentioned many times, but cooking is not Riddhima's forte.

Riddhima enters the kitchen and looks around. This is the first place she entered when she had come to the Mallik mansion by accident. Now she is back again, but this time as the daughter-in-law of the Malliks. Riddhima has to cook and show off her cooking skills to everyone. Riddhima wished that somebody came for her help and slyly get them to make the dinner without them even knowing. Riddhima took out the dishes needed and ingredients.

"Hi Riddhima!" Muskaan skips into the kitchen. Riddhima smiles over at Muskaan quickly then concentrates on her cooking. "Kya bana rahi ho?"

"Pata nai," mumbles Riddhima to herself.

"Kya?" Muskaan asks because she did not hear Riddhima.

"Uh...biryani!" Riddhima says in an enthusiastic voice. Muskaan's mouths an oh and looks around.

"Tumhe madat chaiye?" Muskaan asks. Riddhima looks up from her dish and gets an idea.

"Haan! Tum yeh dekho gi main abhi do minute main aati hoon," Riddhima makes up an excuse.

"Bilkul," Muskaan answers.

"Muskaan!" yells Gauri, her mother-in-law.

"Riddhima, mujhe Ma bula rahi hain toh mujhe jaana hoga. Sorry." Muskaan runs out of the kitchen to go to her mother-in-law. Riddhima curses her luck and gets back to cooking.

Riddhima finishes putting the food in a nicer dish and admires it. The food's appearance looked well enough to be edible to eat. Riddhima takes the dish over to the table and sets it in the center. Riddhima walks back into the kitchen to get the other food dishes she has made for dinner tonight. A good thing is that this could help Armaan and her.

Everyone gathers at the table and are ready to eat what their daughter-in-law has made for them tonight. Riddhima gives everyone a smile who smile at her when they enter the dining area. Armaan is the last one to enter and he looks at Riddhima. Riddhima looks at Armaan with an worried expression. Armaan gives her a thumbs up and takes his seat. Riddhima walks over to sit next to Anjali.

"Arre Riddhima tum idhar kyun baith rahi ho? Armaan ke paas jaake baitho na. Humse kya sharmana. Tumhara pati hai," Anjali says with a teasing smile.

Riddhima nods slightly and sits next to Armaan. Riddhima looks over at Armaan who is looking at the food she made. Riddhima also looks at the food she just made. It took her two hours to make and she is exhausted. Everyone puts the food in the plate and are ready to take the first bite. Armaan and Riddhima watch everyone take the first bite of the food with an aghast look.

"Khana toh bohut acha bana hai," Billy compliments Riddhima. Armaan and Riddhima's shoulders drop when they hear Billy's comments.

"Acha hai!" Armaan and Riddhima say simultaneously. Everyone looks at them with weird expressions.

"Haan! Kyun acha nai hona chaiye?" asks Billy.

"Nai! Acha hona chaiye," Riddhima answers immediately. Riddhima turns her head to the right and sees Armaan looking at her with a serious face. The corner of Riddhima's lip curves up in a nervous half smile.

Ananya gets up and walks over to Riddhima.

"Main bohut khush hoon ke tum meri bahu ho. Aur main iss baat se bhi khush hoon ke Armaan khush hai. Tumse behtar ladki humare Armaan ko kahin nai milti," Ananya says in a sweet voice. Riddhima smiles at Ananya and Ananya hugs her. Armaan looks at his mom and his "wife." Armaan rests his forehead on his entwined hands. Everything is going in the opposite direction then it should be.

Everyone ate the dinner gladly. In between, Riddhima got compliments from everyone at least twice. Armaan and Riddhima were both shocked to learn that Riddhima made good food. Riddhima didn't think of herself as a cook and Armaan believed her. Armaan tasted the face and the food was amazing, so that meant Riddhima lied to him. Everyone finished the dinner and left the dining area. That left Armaan and Riddhima alone in the dining area. Riddhima knew Armaan will blast at her any moment so she got the big dishes and hurries into the kitchen. But Armaan wasn't too far behind her.

"Tumne mujhse jhoot bola!" Armaan screams at Riddhima.

"Maine tumse jhoot nai bola! Sach main! Main tumse jhoot kyun bologi ke mujhe khana nai banana aata? Main pagal hoon?" Riddhima yells back at Armaan in an irritated voice. Armaan nods at Riddhima's last question. Riddhima's jaw drops and hits Armaan's shoulder.

"Tum toh sab ke dil kareeb jaa rahi ho. Aisa nai hona chaiye tha," Armaan said.

"Iss mein main kya kar sakti hoon. Meri galti nai hai ke khana acha bana hai," Riddhima said. "Lekin khana bohut acha banaya maine." Riddhima smiles and eats more of her food. Armaan walks over to her and puts one hand under her chin and the other on top of her head.

"Muh band kar ke nai kha sakti?" Armaan looks down at Riddhima. Riddhima looks up at Armaan with her head tilted back a bit.

"Armaan, Riddhima tum - " Anjali walks in but gasps. Armaan's back was facing the entrance of the kitchen and Riddhima's head was tilted back in a way that it looked like they were kissing each other. "Sorry!" Armaan lets go of Riddhima's face and turns around. Riddhima wipes her mouth and looks at Anjali.

"Anjali, tum sorry kyun ho?" asks Armaan.

"Woh...tum dono...come on Armaan. Tumhe nai pata ke tum kya kar rahe the?" Anjali questions. Armaan and Riddhima looks at Anjali in a confused manner.

"Nai," Armaan responds.

"Armaan, don't play with me. Waise bhi sab tum dono ko bahar bula rahe hain," Anjali tells them.

"Hum aate hain," Armaan tells Anjali. Anjali nods and walks out.

Armaan turns and looks at Riddhima.

"Mera khana acha bana tha na," Riddhima asks with a cute smile and her eyes brows raised. Armaan looks at Riddhima like she is some psycho. He just shakes his head and walks out. Riddhima frowns and follows him. "Chikne batao na."

--

Hope you all enjoyed this part!

Note: Yes another note. I'm off for Christmas break which is beginning this upcoming Thursday. I will be leaving for New York for break on Saturday. I don't know if I'll be able to update a part because I have school and I have to pack for the trip. I should be back around Wednesday or Thursday and will update hopefully. Next thing I would like to say is that thank you so much to my active readers and silent readers. If you write FFs I may have read them, but I don't comment a lot. Anyways just wanted to say thank you to those who read my FF. It truly means a lot to me. I have a lot of things planned for the upcoming chapters so keep reading! Another thing is I have an idea for another FF. I don't know if I should start it yet, but I'm still contemplating.
Edited by Purple.Rose - 12 years ago
Bhavya8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great part!
Ridhima can cook!!!!
Thanks for pm!
And looking forward to more!
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part
loved it
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Do PM me, after exams I will get back to this FF. (End of Jan that is :$) 

Xo
-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Apologies for the late reply. That was a great part. And I find Riddhima calling Armaan 'chikna' very surreal but funny. About a second FF, I'd say give it a try. :D Thanks for the PM.
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey! dis ff is amazing!
loved it so far!
would surely luv 2 read more...plz add me 2 ur pm list
nd cont soon
t.c...Sunita:)
-nikki- thumbnail
hey!!!!! that was an awesome part!!!!! continue soon andu should start ur other ff soon i really wanna read it😃
Purple.Rose thumbnail
Chapter 6: Life Full Of Happiness

Armaan and Riddhima enter Armaan's room at around two in the morning. The elders had gone off to sleep before the kids. The youngsters stayed up and played games and joked around with each other. One thing they didn't forget to do is tease Armaan and Riddhima. By the time they were done teasing them both of them were red as a rose, especially Riddhima. Armaan guessed that the teasing mostly affects the girls. Armaan was least affected by all the tantalizing from his cousins, but he did become hot when some inappropriate things were mentioned that could have happened between him and Riddhima. Armaan just shrugged the feeling off a second later because none of it will come true and Riddhima will be gone in a few months.

"Main toh thak gayi," Riddhima complains. She falls on the bed and sighs deeply. Riddhima is exhausted by all the change of living style and the two hours she had to cook for her "in-laws." Riddhima had to admit that she did have a great time. Riddhima barely meets any of her cousins or relatives because all of them live in a different places.

"Aaj toh pehla din hai. Abhi aur din bhi hai," Armaan says with a smirk. Riddhima lifts her head up and glares at her suppose to be husband.

"Tum mere pati ho. Thoda sa toh supporting bano," Riddhima said with a tired face.

"Main sab ke samne tumhara pati hoon varna kamre mein main aur tum anjaane hai," said Armaan while grabbing a pillow and another blanket. Riddhima just stares at Armaan and rolls her eyes.

Riddhima crawls on the bed and pulls the duvet down and snuggles into the comfortable bed.  She takes a content sigh as her body relaxes. Armaan's eyes travel over to Riddhima after getting his bed ready on the large couch.

"Tumne kapre nai change karne?" asks Armaan.

"Main bohut thak gayi hoon. Mujhe mein aur himat nai hai," Riddhima mumbles before falling into deep slumber. Armaan smiles slightly and turns off the lights before walking in the bathroom to get changed.

The sun pierces through the drawn curtains and hits Riddhima's face. The sun rays caused Riddhima's face to glow and made her stir by the sharp light hitting her. Turning away from the light, Riddhima opens her eyes and looks around with squinting eyes. She sits up when she doesn't recognize the place. Looking around, Riddhima remembers the reason she is here. Riddhima looks at the couch where Armaan is sleeping peacefully. Riddhima smiles and couldn't help but think of Armaan being cute while sleeping. His head was turned towards her and a few strands of hair falling to his forehead. Riddhima was brought out of her reverie when she hears a knock on the door. Riddhima panics and hurriedly gets out of bed and runs towards Armaan. Riddhima shakes Armaan violently to get him to wake up but no avail. Riddhima stared at Armaan in shock with her eyes wide open. Seriously, nothing happened. She shook him so hard and he still didn't wake up. Is he dead? Riddhima wondered. Another knock made Riddhima panic more.

"Riddhima, Armaan," Ananya's voice came from the other side of the door. Riddhima walks over to the door and looks back at Armaan.

"Ji," Riddhima answers, standing near the door.

"Tum dono uth gaye toh neeche aa jao nashte ke liye," Ananya tells Riddhima.

"H - hum aate hain," Riddhima replies. Riddhima hears Ananya's footsteps fading away and sighs in relief.

Riddhima walks back to Armaan with her hands on her hips and roughly pulls the duvet off of him. Riddhima screams causing Armaan to wake up with a shriek and sit up. Armaan looks up at  Riddhima to see her looking at him flabbergasted.

"Kya hai? Chila kyun rahi ho?" Armaan asks in a annoyed tone.

"Tum kapro ke bina sote ho?" Riddhima asks, seeing Armaan shirtless.

"Haan! Tumhe koi problem hai?" Armaan said.

"Bilkul! Ek anjaan ladki ke saath tum shirt ke bina sote ho. Sharam nai aati?" Armaan stands up and shakes his head.

"Nai aati. Kya karlo gi. Huh? Jaa ke Mom ko bataogi? Jao batao." Riddhima stares up at Armaan with no answers. "Kya hua? Bolti band ho gayi?" Armaan advances towards Riddhima. Riddhima takes small, slow steps back. "Waise shirt ke bina sone mein sharam kya hai? Apni biwi ke saath hi toh hoon."

The corner of Armaan's lips curved up as he kept on walking close to Riddhima. Riddhima gawks at Armaan with a frightened look. Riddhima has never seen a guy shirtless in front of her. Now there is Armaan standing in front of her without his shirt and he didn't care that she is ogling at him. The back of Riddhima's leg hits the bed and she gasps silently. Armaan is gazing down at Riddhima while Riddhima looks down. She feels a breeze against her neck and looks down to not find her dupatta. She turns her head frantically and finds her dupatta lying on the bed. Riddhima turns her around, her hair hitting Armaan on his face. Armaan turns his head away and it brought him out of his trance. Riddhima puts her dupatta against her neck and Armaan moves away from Riddhima. He runs his hand through his hair and walks into the bathroom.

Riddhima bangs on the bathroom door an hour later. She has been waiting for Armaan to come out for the past hour and he hasn't yet. He is taking a longer time than her. Is he a girl or what?

"Armaan! Jaldi karo! Tum toh ladkiyon se bhi zyada time lete ho," Riddhima yells through the bathroom door from the outside.

"Aa raha hoon!" Armaan yells back in an annoyed tone. Riddhima rolls her eyes and sits back down on the bed.

Riddhima hears a knock on the door for the second time in the morning and groans.

"Kya hai? Kissi ko iss ghar main chain nai hai," Riddhima mutters and opens the door to find two little cute kids looking up at her. They were the same kids that had screamed when they saw Riddhima in the kitchen at the Mallik mansion. Riddhima smiles at them and the boy smiles back. "Hi."

"Main hoon Dhruv," said a cute boy with his teeth showing. Riddhima smiles at the boy then turns her eyes to the girl who looks away with a hmph. Riddhima didn't know why the little girl is giving her attitude so she looks at Dhruv questioningly. "Woh kya hai na ke Minnie Armaan ki girlfriend hai lekin ab aap ne unse shaadi karli toh ab woh aap se aur Armaan bhaiya se naraz hai." Dhruv explains the situation to Riddhima. Riddhima nods with an 'oh' and smiles.

"Tum dono andar aao na," Riddhima welcomes her two little guests. Dhruv walks in happily and Minnie walks in with her arms folded across her chest. Riddhima giggles at Minnie's attitude and sits on the bed with them. "Hm, batao kaise aana hua."

"Hum aap se milne aaye hain," Dhruv said.

"Jhoot mat bolo! Tum mujhe zabardasti yahan lekar aaye ho," Minnie scolds Dhruv. Dhruv moves his head back slightly by Minnie's outburst.

"Okay, please jhagda mat karo." Riddhima tells them sweetly. Minnie turns her head away from Riddhima.

"Aap isko rehne dijiye. Yeh aisi hai," Dhruv says to Riddhima. Minnie hits Dhruv's shoulder then goes back to her attitude mode.

Armaan walks out of the bathroom. Dhruv jumps off the bed and runs to Armaan, screaming.

"Armaan bhaiya!" Dhruv hugs Armaan's waist and Armaan leans down and hugs him back.

"Hey, tum dono yahan kya kar rahe ho?" Armaan joins them on the bed.

"Hum bhabhi se milne aaye hain," Dhruv tells them. Armaan nods and looks over at Minnie who is twirling her hair around her finger. "Minnie aap se naraz hai." Dhruv whispers to Armaan.

"Kyun?" Armaan whispers back.

"Kyun ke aap ne shaadi jo karli," Dhruv replies. Armaan nods understandingly and takes Minnie on his lap. Minnie doesn't do anything and lets Armaan take her.

"Ey girlfriend, mujhse naraz ho?" Armaan asks.

"Nai, main kyun naraz hogi. Mujhe toh khush hona chaiye ke mujhe tumse chutkara mila hai," Minnie says sarcastically with a fake bright smile up at Armaan. Armaan frowns.

"I'm sorry Minnie. Tumhe pata hai na ke agar main shaadi nai karta toh main yahan nai reh sakta tha," Armaan makes up a story to get Minnie to forgive him. Minnie thinks for a while then slowly looks up at Armaan.

"Nai!" Minnie hugs Armaan tightly. Armaan smiles slightly and hugs Minnie back. Riddhima was watching them the whole time with a faint smile. She wished she had someone who would always make her happy and comfort her.

"Sab kuch serious ho raha hai. Hum yahan mazaa karne aaye the," Dhruv whines. Minnie pulls back from Armaan.

"Tum sab kuch bigad dete ho," Minnie says. Minnie starts coughing making Armaan and Dhruv alert.

"Minnie kya hua?" Armaan asks worriedly.

"Kuch nai hua. Kabhi kabhi khansi aa jaati hai. Sab ko kabhi na kabhi toh khansi aati hai," Minnie said at a worried Armaan.

"Minnie, Dhruv!" Their mothers voices came from downstairs. Minnie and Dhruv say a quick goodbye and run away out of Armaan and Riddhima's room.

Riddhima looks at Armaan. She sees Armaan lost in his thoughts. Riddhima puts her hand on his shoulder and gently shakes him. Armaan looks at Riddhima and sees her looking at him expectantly.

"Tum itne pareshaan kyun ho gaye the jab Minnie ko khansi aayi thi?" Riddhima asks a bit hesitantly. She didn't know if it is right to ask but she is very curious.

"Minnie ko cancer tha," Armaan said, straightforwardly. Riddhima's eyes go wide. She feels her heart sink when she hears just a little girl had cancer.

"Ab woh theek hai?" asks Riddhima with her eyes a bit moist. Armaan nods and Riddhima looks up, thankful. Riddhima went lost in her thoughts then looks at Armaan. "Mujhe yeh boyfriend aur girlfriend ka chakar nai samajh aaya."

"Kyun? Jalan ho rahi hai?" Armaan asks with a smirk.

"Main ek choti si bachi se daro gi," Riddhima replies with a smirk herself.

"Theek hai, main abhi Minnie ko batata hoon ke tum usse nai darti," Armaan said. He had noticed the scared face that Riddhima when Minnie was giving her daggers.

"Nai," Riddhima exclaims a bit too quickly. Riddhima so did not want a mean Minnie at her. Armaan looks at her with a half smirk.

"You know jab uska treatment chal raha tha toh main uske saath London gaya tha," Armaan tells Riddhima.

"Tum kitni dafa London gaye ho?" Riddhima asks out of curiosity. Every time something happens it has to happen in London like their honeymoon. Armaan chuckles.

"Bohut bar jaa chuka hoon," said Armaan. "Aur usne tabhi kaha ke uski saheliyan uska mazaak uda te hain kyun ke uske paas ek boyfriend nai tha. Tab se maine kaha ke main uska boyfriend ban jaata hoon." Riddhima smiles. Riddhima could image a bunch of seven year old girls with their seven year old boyfriend.

"Aw!" Riddhima pinches Armaan's cheek. "Tum kitne cute ho...chikne!" Riddhima runs in the bathroom. Armaan laughs and shakes his head. He walks out of the room.

Riddhima is walking towards the kitchen when she sees Minnie drawing. Riddhima watches Minnie behind a wall and sees how Minnie is smiling and talking to Anjali at the same time. Minnie has a bright smile on her face that no one would ever think of this little girl had cancer. Anjali sees Riddhima and calls her in.

"Riddhima, bahar kyun kadi ho. Andar aao," Anjali offers Riddhima to come in. Minnie looks at Riddhima. Riddhima walks and sits down next to Anjali. "Neend achi si aayi?" Riddhima nods silently. "Of course aayi hogi." Riddhima looks at Anjali because she knew what Anjali meant. "Tum aur Minnie baate karo main aati hoon." Anjali gets up and leaves.

Riddhima didn't really know how to start a conversation with Minnie. Riddhima felt like an idiot that she can't start a conversation with a seven year old. Minnie walks up to Riddhima and Riddhima looks at her.

"Maine subah aap ke saath jaise behave kiya, I'm sorry," Minnie said as she held her ears. Riddhima shakes her head and pulls down Minnie's hands.

"Tumhe sorry kehni ki koi zaroorat nai hai," said Riddhima.

"Hai! Aap nayi naveli dulhan hai iss ghar main aur main yeh bhi jaanti hoon ke aap mere boyfriend ko bohut khush rakhege," Minnie says cutely. Riddhima smiles and admires Minnie. Riddhima pulls Minnie into a hug with her eyes watering.

"Aap isiliye ro rahi hain kyun ke aap ko pata chal gaya ke mujhe cancer tha," Minnie asks as she pulls back from Minnie. Riddhima looks at Minnie astounded. "Aap ro mat. Ab nai hai." Minnie wipes Riddhima's tears. Riddhima holds Minnie's hands and kisses them.

"Aaj main tumhari fan ho gayi," Riddhima said. Minnie smiles and hugs Riddhima again.

"Aap please mujhse ek vaada kar sakti hain?" Minnie asks, looking at Riddhima. Riddhima nods and waits for Minnie to continue speaking. "Kya aap mere Armaan ko hamesha khush rakh sakti hain?" Riddhima just stares at Minnie. Riddhima couldn't promise to that because in a few months Riddhima will be leaving them forever. "Please." Riddhima looks into Minnie's eyes and sees tears in her eyes. "Ab toh aap ne mere boyfriend ko le liye lekin main yeh toh puch sakti hoon ke aap une khush rakhe."

"Tum - tum jab bhi chaho toh apne...boyfriend se mil sakti ho," Riddhima said.

"Aap ne mere sawaal ka jawab nai diya," Minnie remarks. Riddhima looks at Minnie then looks over her shoulder to see Armaan. Armaan nods at her telling Riddhima to promise to Minnie.

"I promise," Riddhima says in a low voice and beneath her dupatta, Riddhima's fingers crossed. Minnie kisses Riddhima's cheek.

"Thank you!" Minnie turns around and sees Armaan. Minnie runs to Armaan and Armaan picks her up. "Good choice!" Minnie gets down from Armaan's arms and runs out.

Armaan watches Minnie run away. He turns his head and looks at Riddhima. Riddhima has her head down and crying. Armaan sits next to her. He puts his hands on her shoulders.

"Riddhima," Armaan calls softly.

"Mujhse nai hoga," Riddhima speaks. "Main dusro ko jhoota vaada nai de sakti. Main bahar se tez dikh ti hogi lekin andar main bohut kamzor hoon." Riddhima looks into Armaan's eyes.

"Riddhima, tum abhi se har nai man sakti. Please Riddhima," Armaan says in a helpless voice. Riddhima looks down and feels herself melt at his voice. She knows that Armaan needs and she needs him too. "Main tumhare saath rahoga. Agar hum mein se koi bhi dosh hoga toh woh hum dono hoge. Koi akela nai hoga." Riddhima wipes her tears and nods.

"Yeh kya ho raha hai?" came teasing voice of Muskaan's. Armaan quickly removes his arms from Riddhima and looks at Muskaan. "Hm?"

"Shut up Muskaan! Kahin pe bhi kuch bhi bolti ho," Armaan said and quickly walks out. Muskaan looks at Riddhima and Riddhima just bows her head and walks out too. Muskaan follows them out too.

--

My break has officially started. I hope to update at least another part before going on my trip. If you want PMs, please add me as your buddy!
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awww pretty nice.:)
loved the kids scene..P)
cont soon..:)