Reth

New Promo of Reth

abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

They show Jia and Shekar hugging each other.  both are dressed in black and are looking in a mirror. in the mirror we can see Netra's reflection and she hits a dart/knife between Shekar and Jia 's reflection in the mirror and it breaks... Shekar sees Netra and leaves jia and goes towards netra and hugs her.

Netra says 'aaj maine tumse tumhara parivaar, pyar sab cheen liya hain... waqt meri mutti main hain'

So Jia says 'Waqt reth ki tarah hoti hain... jis par tumhe abhimaan hain, wahi tumhe chod kar chala jayega... yeh mera vada hain tumse.'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimarikSmokin thumbnail

So Jia says 'Waqt reth ki tarah hoti hain... jis par tumhe abhimaan hain, wahi tumhe chod kar chala jayega... yeh mera vada hain tumse.'

what does that line mean? will jia get revenge?

sarina_202 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SimarikSmokin

it's means

time is like sand...wht you are so proud of...that itself will leave you...and that is my promise to you

sarina_202 thumbnail
lol..i agree...maybe it's one of nethra or jia's dreams?? producers like to do that kind of shit
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
awww poor jia i mean she lost everything her dignity, her family, her husband all to that whore!
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
so is she saying that the family is back stabbing that they want something and when they get it they leave? i mean i am saying it because by the looks of the updates where they are having a puja they family know like netra😡
shikdumGAL thumbnail

well said jia

nethra u

shekhar plz...come to sense

ejaz's-no1-fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shikdumGAL

well said jia

nethra u

shekhar plz...come to sense

that is true

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Does this mean that since samar is being framed and how jia went aganist gyan that she will be kicked out of the house and they will accept netra now?  I  mean think about it guys
shikdumGAL thumbnail

hey i m confused........

i mean....yea the promo show Shekhar n' Jia hugging but when Nethra comes...he goes toward her....

that doesn't mean "oh yea shekhie fell in love wid Nethi". u knw its like Nethra alwaz warn ppl to dis n' dat for her afterall she must be treated like bahu..so when shekhie saw Nethi, he had to leave Jia o/w Nethi will cause lot of trouble. He just doin wat she wants like they usually show. u know wat i meant right?😕