Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
In today's episode we saw the explosive encounter between Uday and Manyata... Uday was amused, curious and taken by Moniya... He being a charmer tried to flirt with Moniya who only showed her displeasure at his actions and words which just seemed to amuse Uday... Who went so far as to tell her that she needed a real man not a softy like Akaash (we all agree with him on this). He made the right assessment of Moniya telling her she is mirch and Akaash will only repress her spicy spirit (again we agree with Uday's analysis...) The entire scene was just perfect, Uday was fabulous with his expressions especially at the end when he notices the scar. The sudden change in his entire demeanor - one second he has that sexy smirk and then the shock at seeing the scar. Hats off to Aashish for portraying the whole scene to perfection!

Now coming to the reason for this post... Uday had a shocked and nostalgic look on his face as he watched Moniya walk away and later he dreams about how he gave Manyata that scar. He was certainly distressed and then their is a resolved and determined expression reflecting on his face as he off from his bed...

What will be Uday's next move? Was it a resolve to dwell deeper into the mystery of his lost princess? Will he search for Moniya and question her about the scar? Will he join the Doctor in the search for Murali? Or will he simply go out hunting or racing or gym to workout his stress? (this seems to be the most possible reaction)...

Edited by Angelskiss - 02 December 2011 at 8:15pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvTulip92virgo24shaf13S.H.I.E.L.D.Asmimelodyminizz*Dakoo_Minzy*chocolover89adventure_gurlibelieveinpink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prince searches for his lost Princess?" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I hope he takes it as a sign and tries to find her! It would be so awesome b/c then it means she has always occupied his mind and heart. WOW! So romantic--I really hope it happens and soon!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Coco_FictionsnirvAngelskissAsmimelody

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
 I really hope he has a hand in finding her, we could write an essay describing what his feeling are now and what the possibilities  are from here on.

I really hope Udayveer and Manyata do marry later on. First thing though we need angst, tension, hate love equation to be well done, it will be awesome for them to get married and Manyata avoiding his advances until they both really fall for each other.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvWhiteNights.AngelskissS.H.I.E.L.D.Asmimelody

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was quite interesting..the Uday-Monya (Manyata) meeting was quite "explosive."

Uday is totally distressed and confused. I don't think he'll be telling anybody about his suspicions about Monya yet..maybe Unnati, but she's the only one he might share it with if he does at all. I think he'll do some detective-giri on his own to figure out if she's Manyata or not..he seems to have a soft spot for Manyata so it makes more sense if he does that...

I hope they don't drag it with him just dismissing the scar and saying that "oh just because she has a scar doesn't necessarily mean its Manyata" and pretend like he never saw it...

I'm also wondering how Monya will stay behind in Mumbai..Murari is all ready to leave? How will he get convinced to stay back?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelskissS.H.I.E.L.D.adventure_gurl*Dakoo_Minzy*

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Uday is going to search for her.. He has a soft spot for maanyata Embarrassed it was clearly visible in the changed expression that he had suddenly on seeing the scar..

So let's see how he goes in to find her Approve i hope he first tells everyone that his roka happened wth maanyata and he'll marry her only Cool

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Today's episode was quite interesting..the Uday-Monya (Manyata) meeting was quite "explosive."

Uday is totally distressed and confused. I don't think he'll be telling anybody about his suspicions about Monya yet..maybe Unnati, but she's the only one he might share it with if he does at all. I think he'll do some detective-giri on his own to figure out if she's Manyata or not..he seems to have a soft spot for Manyata so it makes more sense if he does that...

I hope they don't drag it with him just dismissing the scar and saying that "oh just because she has a scar doesn't necessarily mean its Manyata" and pretend like he never saw it...

I'm also wondering how Monya will stay behind in Mumbai..Murari is all ready to leave? How will he get convinced to stay back?

Uday did say that Moniya just reminded him of someone on Friday's episode... If Uday keeps meeting Moniya only then will he strongly think on the possibility of Moniya being the kost princess Manyata... I think Akash will be the one to convince Murali to not leave the city, right now he is the only one who can do it... he might just ask to marry Moniya? he did say he won't let her leave him... so he will try his best to dissuade Murali's decision to leave.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocolover89

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

EXACTLY! I mean how ppl have the same length scar in the same area...I hope he investigates.

But something tells me he won't b/c he said at the club: "She reminded me of someone." And then the dream--it still haunts him so he will continue finding her with a private detective of his own.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Coco_Fictionschocolover89

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

EXACTLY! I mean how ppl have the same length scar in the same area...I hope he investigates.

But something tells me he won't b/c he said at the club: "She reminded me of someone." And then the dream--it still haunts him so he will continue finding her with a private detective of his own.

i feel he has a doubt if she could be his lots fiance..So he will definately try to know more about her..in other words he will start stalking her secretly..
let's see wat happensTongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.