Uttaran

TOI: Rashmi threatens to quit..again! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Originally posted by OMG1nitya

What a contradictory article yet again...what was the comparison with Ash, so is RD pregnant too...
Or request is for leave for wedding preparations for two months...

Nandish should pitch in and clear the air with one straight answer...his credibility is still in tact in comparison... he manages work and personal life both...

@bold u r making completely diff meaning from the context of the article! It actually means aish was married in 2007 n there were many rumours of her pregnancy since she married n also were articles says she got preggy thats why aish/abhi got married too! Relatively same kinda rumours happened with nandmi too n still do, in that context the comparision happened! Nothing to clear also for nadish when their is no issue itself n fact that hey r having grand celebrated wedding prooves it too! Its not nice to keep saying rashmi might b pregnant thats why they r getting married! I wish all the very best for nandimis happy married life... Confused Smile

Thanks for clarifying Ash rumors info...RD loves to talk but without forethought thats what gets her into limelight and her own statements contradict in articles...Nandish is more mature/forthright

U r welcome!

U r right nandish is sensible guy but i never saw any news of rashmi talking anything without foresight ever Confused infact she is very level headed girl who manages personal n profession life even better than nandish with sincerity as an actor n as a person! Unlike taps in show which u might b mixingup with but outside ut she is just being herself always! Confused

About being in news thats for nandmi fans rashmi/nandish give those glimpses of life n personalities becoz we look fwd to them n they know it! Infact i ask him tell more of them so we can b part of their celebratin too n tell him to give all updates coz i like to know of nandmi! Its their responsibilty too for loyalty we show! Big smile Embarrassed anyways cant wait till they get hooked Smile

Two people can perceive the same thing differently correctSmile Just like you see Rashmi as level headed person I see Nandish being more mature...

My POV is from interviews I see/read on Rashmi/Nandish and their body language offscreen...they are actors they can take things which ever way they want...how authentic are the SBB/SBS interviews and not scripted to cater to what the audiences want, who knows, hence its only an opinion I share, I have not met them or know them personally so I do not hold on to the POV either

I believe when actors make themselves vulnerable by sharing their personal lives they are responsible for what/how they say/do and the feedback they receive from audiences...

Well i like this POV its realistic than to pass snare of defamation on every article on rashmi ckt! I like nandish too but what i like most is his luv n care for rashmi, tho working together on taps/veer ckts for yrs, yet he has clarity to see her what she is! Yes he is mature in dealing n calmer person of two!

Yes! Sbb/sbs could b staged but nandmi r more authentic as individuals n do owe it to viewers esp fans! Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Rashmi threatens to quit..again! (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

With the arrival of boring vansh, nothing left in the show... its better for rashmi, rathore and veer they quit the dead and desperate show its better for her...Dead

I knowww!! Its gonna b boringgg show!!
Her timming to quit is v good!! Leave this circus show rashmi n enjoy wedding planns n settle well!
Veer n rathore too might cutdown hrs now, rathore coz taps wont b available n veer coz nandidh is busy with wedding planns! Soon they might end this show too or bring leap yet boringgg!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.taprasyafan

TheSnowman

Goldie

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

White-Rose

IF-Rockerz

White-Rose

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top