Uttaran

TOI: Rashmi threatens to quit..again! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sps0114

IF-Dazzler

sps0114

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Originally posted by sps0114

What a contradictory article yet again...what was the comparison with Ash, so is RD pregnant too...
Or request is for leave for wedding preparations for two months...

Nandish should pitch in and clear the air with one straight answer...his credibility is still in tact in comparison... he manages work and personal life both...

@bold u r making completely diff meaning from the context of the article! It actually means aish was married in 2007 n there were many rumours of her pregnancy since she married n also were articles says she got preggy thats why aish/abhi got married too! Relatively same kinda rumours happened with nandmi too n still do, in that context the comparision happened! Nothing to clear also for nadish when their is no issue itself n fact that hey r having grand celebrated wedding prooves it too! Its not nice to keep saying rashmi might b pregnant thats why they r getting married! I wish all the very best for nandimis happy married life... Confused Smile

Thanks for clarifying Ash rumors info...RD loves to talk but without forethought thats what gets her into limelight and her own statements contradict in articles...Nandish is more mature/forthright

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Riyacutetiny15.lovelylotus.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Rashmi threatens to quit..again! (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khushimuskaan

IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
thanx tanu

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

watever
jinko joh kehna hain kehne do
her marriage will shut all thoserumors and  mouths who are constantly making fuss of her pregnancy
if all want rashmi 2 get pregnant
pehle shaadi toh hone don and let them go to honeymoon ofcourse after tat they will plan about their pregnancy

hey mukta rashmi will get pregnant when she wants to have a child not before and certainly not by listening to other's advise LOL and media and people ki adat hai ki har actress ko pregnant kar dete hen so it's better to ignore them LOL

3 saal baad bhi agar rashmi pregnant hui, tabh bhi yahi kahenge ki humne kaha tha na ki radhmi pregnant hai only thing is duration of her pregnancy would be streched for three years ROFL   ROFL

Now that O call really a funny situation ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.lovelylotus.

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
i wish she leaves as soon as possible

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyacuteBella.tiny15

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

What a contradictory article yet again...what was the comparison with Ash, so is RD pregnant too...

Nandish should pitch in and clear the air with one straight answer...his credibility is still in tact in comparison... he manages work and personal life both...

@bold u r making completely diff meaning from the context of the article! It actually means aish was married in 2007 n there were many rumours of her pregnancy since she married n also were articles says she got preggy thats why aish/abhi got married too! Relatively same kinda rumours happened with nandmi too n still do, in that context the comparision happened! Nothing to clear also for nadish when their is no issue itself n fact that hey r having grand celebrated wedding prooves it too! Its not nice to keep saying rashmi might b pregnant thats why they r getting married! I wish all the very best for nandimis happy married life... Confused Smile

Thanks for clarifying Ash rumors info...RD loves to talk but without forethought thats what gets her into limelight and her own statements contradict in articles...Nandish is more mature/forthright

U r welcome!

U r right nandish is sensible guy but i never saw any news of rashmi talking anything without foresight ever Confused infact she is very level headed girl who manages personal n profession life even better than nandish with sincerity as an actor n as a person! Unlike taps in show which u might b mixingup with but outside ut she is just being herself always! Confused

About being in news thats for nandmi fans rashmi/nandish give those glimpses of life n personalities becoz we look fwd to them n they know it! Infact i ask him tell more of them so we can b part of their celebratin too n tell him to give all updates coz i like to know of nandmi! Its their responsibilty too for loyalty we show! Big smile Embarrassed anyways cant wait till they get hooked Smile

rasyafan

FunLyfe

Goldie

FunLyfe

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Again... what does that mean, hasn't she already quit?
She performed very well as Tapasya, good actress..Clap

rasyafan

sps0114

IF-Dazzler

sps0114

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

U r welcome!

U r right nandish is sensible guy but i never saw any news of rashmi talking anything without foresight ever Confused infact she is very level headed girl who manages personal n profession life even better than nandish with sincerity as an actor n as a person! Unlike taps in show which u might b mixingup with but outside ut she is just being herself always! Confused

About being in news thats for nandmi fans rashmi/nandish give those glimpses of life n personalities becoz we look fwd to them n they know it! Infact i ask him tell more of them so we can b part of their celebratin too n tell him to give all updates coz i like to know of nandmi! Its their responsibilty too for loyalty we show! Big smile Embarrassed anyways cant wait till they get hooked Smile

Two people can perceive the same thing differently correctSmile Just like you see Rashmi as level headed person I see Nandish being more mature...

My POV is from interviews I see/read on Rashmi/Nandish and their body language offscreen...they are actors they can take things which ever way they want...how authentic are the SBB/SBS interviews and not scripted to cater to what the audiences want, who knows, hence its only an opinion I share, I have not met them or know them personally so I do not hold on to the POV either

I believe when actors make themselves vulnerable by sharing their personal lives they are responsible for what/how they say/do and the feedback they receive from audiences...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Riyacutetiny15

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
With the arrival of boring vansh, nothing left in the show... its better for rashmi, rathore and veer they quit the dead and desperate show its better for her...Dead 

.lovelylotus.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top