Page 2 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Rashmi threatens to quit again 

This time its for her wedding preparations 

Neha Maheshwri 

Rashmi Desai is gearing up for her wedding.She married actor Nandish Sandhu in a Ghaziabad court in February this year,but the two have refrained from staying together until they completed the proper marriage rituals.That auspicious date now approaches (second week of February) and Rashmi wants to go on long leave for that.I need at least two months for my wedding preparations.I requested the production house for leave but it isnt feasible for them,so I have decided to quit.I have informed the makers and Im waiting for their response.I can work with them till December 15, says she.
The wedding will take place at Dholpur,Rajasthan as per Gujarati rituals.The buzz doing the rounds is that her exit could be due to an impending pregnancy in real life.Reacts Rashmi,When they dont spare an Aishwarya Rai Bachchan,who am I to complain 
Incidentally,a year ago too,Rashmi had threatened to quit Uttaran as she was unhappy with her role.But she soon resolved the issue with the production house and continued with the show.This time too,we wont be surprised if that happens.

WEDDING BELLE: Rashmi Desai 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

veejaysTheSnowmanrasyafantiny15khushimuskaanRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Rashmi threatens to quit..again!" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharingD'oh

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
rashmi wish u all the best ...

sps0114

IF-Dazzler

sps0114

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
What a contradictory article yet again...what was the comparison with Ash, so is RD pregnant too...
Or request is for leave for wedding preparations for two months...

Nandish should pitch in and clear the air with one straight answer...his credibility is still in tact in comparison... he manages work and personal life both...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyacuteJenishazz_Invincible_tiny15ChillMaarYaar

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

What a contradictory article yet again...what was the comparison with Ash, so is RD pregnant too...
Or request is for leave for wedding preparations for two months...

Nandish should pitch in and clear the air with one straight answer...his credibility is still in tact in comparison... he manages work and personal life both...

@bold u r making completely diff meaning from the context of the article! It actually means aish was married in 2007 n there were many rumours of her pregnancy since she married n also were articles says she got preggy thats why aish/abhi got married too! Relatively same kinda rumours happened with nandmi too n still do, in that context the comparision happened! Nothing to clear also for nadish when their is no issue itself n fact that hey r having grand celebrated wedding prooves it too! Its not nice to keep saying rashmi might b pregnant thats why they r getting married! I wish all the very best for nandimis happy married life... Confused Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafangeetika22

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
choodh du bhai kue koi rokega... SleepyUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushimuskaan

Riyacute

Riyacute

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Again! wants to be constantly in "News".

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuJenishazztiny15ChillMaarYaar

PavaniShiny

IF-Rockerz

PavaniShiny

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top