Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.desi**fo***.net/forum/saath-nibhana-saathiya/181221-khatre-mein-gopi-ki-jaan.html 
WTH HOW CAN URMILA AND RAASHI RUN OFF LIKE THAT?!😡
😡
😡
😡
I HATE URSHI!

Guys,i just checked,the link is desi tv forum (itsalltogetherlikethis😉)for the people if its not working,its not letting me edit it😕
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
dont worry, ur not the only one!! we hate them to!!!!

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x
Edited by famzii05 - 12 years ago
that means they are never gonna change...😡
Even if the Modi's don't want them around, they don't have to listen, they are there because of Gopi, nobody would have made me move from the hospital if my sister and niece was in critical condition, lying there, who are the Modi's to Gopi in law family, not blood kin to Gopi, why care what they say, stay and make sure that she is fine, but Urmila dragging Rashi away just proves that she doesn't care about her kin, after all to her Gopi is also not her blood kin but only relation of Jeethu's. I just wonder how Urmila got to know that Gopi was taken to hospital, the Modi's all left her house to go to the hospital, how come Jeethu didn't come with them?
gosh i hate them..
so stupid and incentive😡 
I just don't care for U&R   ... 
Its disgusting to see them just walk off like that,im so angry😡
i hope urmi leaves rashi alone and runs off to mars, it will be greatest help she can do for her daughter.
rashi didn't leave when ahem and koki blasted her.. urmi is dragging her away..
What is happening? I can't see anything!! Could some sweet and helpful soul please tell me what happened in the spoiler, please