Diya Aur Baati Hum

Suraj's night school to teach Sandhya Cooking!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika_2691

Originally posted by sameera_ori

AwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Sooraj is cutemessEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...goodnessStarStar and handsomenessWinkWink personifiedWink...he is such a sweetheartEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he understands Sandhya so muchEmbarrassedClapClap...he can read her every thought even her expressionsShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Hayeee.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i just wanted to hug him tight EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkwe he was looking at Sandhya through that pink duppataaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Sooraj is himself a delicious treat..WinkWinkWink...and now he's gonna teach Sandhya cookingClapClap...hmmm can he get any sweeter...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LOL Suraj ki deewani.. Tu nahin sudheragi LOL
Arey agar main sudhar gayiLOLLOLWink,...to forum me kasie rahungi.LOLWink...tu meri frnd kasie bani rahegi.WinkLOL...my besharmi and deewanapan on SoorajEmbarrassedEmbarrassed is my forte.EmbarrassedWink...enjoy darlingWinkLOLEmbarrassed...kya karun controll nai hota sarkaar...bahut handsome haiLOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suraj's night school to teach Sandhya Cooking!!! (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

-Dedicated to Sameera...Suraj ki sabse badi deewani...
Ok Sam...gtg..gn..tc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika_2691

-Dedicated to Sameera...Suraj ki sabse badi deewani...
Ok Sam...gtg..gn..tc
Thanx dear.Tongue...for calling me Sooraj ki sabse badi deewaniEmbarrassedWinkEmbarrassed...gn and take careTongue...and catch u later at Sooraj ka night school for cookingEmbarrassedLOLhope he teaches me a few dishesEmbarrassedWinkEmbarrassed...since he himself is a dish...EmbarrassedWink

love_girish

love_girish

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
my mom says that i don't pay much attention while cooking but if i get a teacher like suraj who teaches at night, i am sure i will be a great cook. lol

-Wishes-

IF-Dazzler

-Wishes-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
the plan suraj came up with is awesome... hope it brings them closer

even i cant wait for monday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_girishb2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.