Diya Aur Baati Hum

Suraj's night school to teach Sandhya Cooking!!!

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved the way his positive vibrations are bringing them closer..Its cute to see how they are understanding each other still are so different in approaching each other...I am super excited about the precap since I have a feeling after chotu's idea of opening a school for cooking classes, Suraj is going to open one at night times to teach sandhya how to cook. And Sandhay without realization might learn a lot of dishes from this class...What say guys?? I guess Suraj is too good at frying both Jalebi and Samosa in the same oil...

Cannot wait for Monday:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Suraj's positive approach is appreciable.  He is teaching her cooking without her knowledge.  That is even more appreciable.
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post...
He is so intelligent and sensitive to other's feelings...especially Sandhya's...it would be awesome if he teaches her to cook every night..

The only part I am scared about is that I hope Sandhya doesnt lose her temper when she sees what has happenned to her cook book...that is if she sees it...hope Suraj fixes it up 😊
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post dear...eagerly waiting for monday's eppy...😛
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a ton for replying guys!!!
@ Monika: I think Sandhya already figured that they have taken her book along with all the other books since the rack was empty and she too realized it..Thats why I guess she was crying since there was no hope then but now she will get her own teacher:)
sameera_ori thumbnail
Awww😳😳😳...Sooraj is cutemess😳😳...goodness⭐️⭐️ and handsomeness😉😉 personified😉...he is such a sweetheart😳😳😳...he understands Sandhya so much😳👏👏...he can read her every thought even her expressions😲😳😳...Hayeee.😳😳...i just wanted to hug him tight 😳😳😉we he was looking at Sandhya through that pink duppataa😳😳😳...Sooraj is himself a delicious treat..😉😉😉...and now he's gonna teach Sandhya cooking👏👏...hmmm can he get any sweeter...😳😳
monika_2691 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha85

Thanks a ton for replying guys!!!
@ Monika: I think Sandhya already figured that they have taken her book along with all the other books since the rack was empty and she too realized it..Thats why I guess she was crying since there was no hope then but now she will get her own teacher:)

😊 didnt watch the epi...so assumed it...thanks for telling Shwetha 😊
monika_2691 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sameera_ori

Awww😳😳😳...Sooraj is cutemess😳😳...goodness⭐️⭐️ and handsomeness😉😉 personified😉...he is such a sweetheart😳😳😳...he understands Sandhya so much😳👏👏...he can read her every thought even her expressions😲😳😳...Hayeee.😳😳...i just wanted to hug him tight 😳😳😉we he was looking at Sandhya through that pink duppataa😳😳😳...Sooraj is himself a delicious treat..😉😉😉...and now he's gonna teach Sandhya cooking👏👏...hmmm can he get any sweeter...😳😳

😆 Suraj ki deewani.. Tu nahin sudheragi 😆
sameera_ori thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika_2691

😆 Suraj ki deewani.. Tu nahin sudheragi 😆

Arey agar main sudhar gayi😆😆😉,...to forum me kasie rahungi.😆😉...tu meri frnd kasie bani rahegi.😉😆...my besharmi and deewanapan on SoorajEmbarrassedEmbarrassed is my forte.Embarrassed😉...enjoy darling😉😆Embarrassed...kya karun controll nai hota sarkaar...bahut handsome hai😆Embarrassed
monika_2691 thumbnail

-Dedicated to Sameera...Suraj ki sabse badi deewani...
Ok Sam...gtg..gn..tc