Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Suraj's night school to teach Sandhya Cooking!!!

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
I loved the way his positive vibrations are bringing them closer..Its cute to see how they are understanding each other still are so different in approaching each other...I am super excited about the precap since I have a feeling after chotu's idea of opening a school for cooking classes, Suraj is going to open one at night times to teach sandhya how to cook. And Sandhay without realization might learn a lot of dishes from this class...What say guys?? I guess Suraj is too good at frying both Jalebi and Samosa in the same oil...

Cannot wait for Monday:)

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

logic65maharajz1997tulsinpg19indianprincessRuby13san2471sweet7863PrasRassameera_oritanindVirMan_foreverpkapsmonika_2691Savitha0101Julie0001-Wishes-hamzanuha.Sunshine.deejagiarshi_karishHi_FriendsFatima_Qb2011..Amina..sita11

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Suraj's positive approach is appreciable.  He is teaching her cooking without her knowledge.  That is even more appreciable.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgsweet7863shwetha85Hi_Friendsarshi_karishsita11

monika_2691 Goldie
monika_2691
monika_2691

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Nice post...
He is so intelligent and sensitive to other's feelings...especially Sandhya's...it would be awesome if he teaches her to cook every night..

The only part I am scared about is that I hope Sandhya doesnt lose her temper when she sees what has happenned to her cook book...that is if she sees it...hope Suraj fixes it up Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863sameera_oritanindshwetha85.Sunshine.arshi_karishHi_Friendsb2011sita11

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
nice post dear...eagerly waiting for monday's eppy...Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863tanindshwetha85monika_2691Hi_Friendsb2011sita11

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Thanks a ton for replying guys!!!
@ Monika: I think Sandhya already figured that they have taken her book along with all the other books since the rack was empty and she too realized it..Thats why I guess she was crying since there was no hope then but now she will get her own teacher:)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863sameera_orimonika_2691.Sunshine.arshi_karishb2011

sameera_ori Senior Member
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
AwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Sooraj is cutemessEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...goodnessStarStar and handsomenessWinkWink personifiedWink...he is such a sweetheartEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he understands Sandhya so muchEmbarrassedClapClap...he can read her every thought even her expressionsShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Hayeee.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i just wanted to hug him tight EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkwe he was looking at Sandhya through that pink duppataaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Sooraj is himself a delicious treat..WinkWinkWink...and now he's gonna teach Sandhya cookingClapClap...hmmm can he get any sweeter...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

npg19apple64monika_2691

monika_2691 Goldie
monika_2691
monika_2691

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha85

Thanks a ton for replying guys!!!
@ Monika: I think Sandhya already figured that they have taken her book along with all the other books since the rack was empty and she too realized it..Thats why I guess she was crying since there was no hope then but now she will get her own teacher:)

Smile didnt watch the epi...so assumed it...thanks for telling Shwetha Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetha85

monika_2691 Goldie
monika_2691
monika_2691

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

AwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Sooraj is cutemessEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...goodnessStarStar and handsomenessWinkWink personifiedWink...he is such a sweetheartEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he understands Sandhya so muchEmbarrassedClapClap...he can read her every thought even her expressionsShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Hayeee.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i just wanted to hug him tight EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkwe he was looking at Sandhya through that pink duppataaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Sooraj is himself a delicious treat..WinkWinkWink...and now he's gonna teach Sandhya cookingClapClap...hmmm can he get any sweeter...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LOL Suraj ki deewani.. Tu nahin sudheragi LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index