Diya Aur Baati Hum

Suraj's night school to teach Sandhya Cooking!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shwetha85

Goldie

shwetha85

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
I loved the way his positive vibrations are bringing them closer..Its cute to see how they are understanding each other still are so different in approaching each other...I am super excited about the precap since I have a feeling after chotu's idea of opening a school for cooking classes, Suraj is going to open one at night times to teach sandhya how to cook. And Sandhay without realization might learn a lot of dishes from this class...What say guys?? I guess Suraj is too good at frying both Jalebi and Samosa in the same oil...

Cannot wait for Monday:)

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

logic65maharajz1997tulsiindianprincessnpg19Ruby13san2471sweet7863PrasRassameera_oritanindb2011monika_2691pkapsVirMan_foreverSavitha0101Julie0001-Wishes-hamzanuhadeejagiarshi_karish.Sunshine.Hi_Friends..Amina..ummesulaimansita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suraj's night school to teach Sandhya Cooking!!!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Suraj's positive approach is appreciable.  He is teaching her cooking without her knowledge.  That is even more appreciable.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgsweet7863shwetha85Hi_Friendsarshi_karishsita11

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Nice post...
He is so intelligent and sensitive to other's feelings...especially Sandhya's...it would be awesome if he teaches her to cook every night..

The only part I am scared about is that I hope Sandhya doesnt lose her temper when she sees what has happenned to her cook book...that is if she sees it...hope Suraj fixes it up Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863sameera_oritanindb2011shwetha85.Sunshine.arshi_karishHi_Friendssita11

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
nice post dear...eagerly waiting for monday's eppy...Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863tanindb2011shwetha85monika_2691Hi_Friendssita11

shwetha85

Goldie

shwetha85

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Thanks a ton for replying guys!!!
@ Monika: I think Sandhya already figured that they have taken her book along with all the other books since the rack was empty and she too realized it..Thats why I guess she was crying since there was no hope then but now she will get her own teacher:)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863sameera_orib2011monika_2691arshi_karish.Sunshine.

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
AwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Sooraj is cutemessEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...goodnessStarStar and handsomenessWinkWink personifiedWink...he is such a sweetheartEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he understands Sandhya so muchEmbarrassedClapClap...he can read her every thought even her expressionsShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Hayeee.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i just wanted to hug him tight EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkwe he was looking at Sandhya through that pink duppataaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Sooraj is himself a delicious treat..WinkWinkWink...and now he's gonna teach Sandhya cookingClapClap...hmmm can he get any sweeter...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

npg19apple64monika_2691

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha85

Thanks a ton for replying guys!!!
@ Monika: I think Sandhya already figured that they have taken her book along with all the other books since the rack was empty and she too realized it..Thats why I guess she was crying since there was no hope then but now she will get her own teacher:)

Smile didnt watch the epi...so assumed it...thanks for telling Shwetha Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetha85

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

AwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Sooraj is cutemessEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...goodnessStarStar and handsomenessWinkWink personifiedWink...he is such a sweetheartEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he understands Sandhya so muchEmbarrassedClapClap...he can read her every thought even her expressionsShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Hayeee.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i just wanted to hug him tight EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkwe he was looking at Sandhya through that pink duppataaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Sooraj is himself a delicious treat..WinkWinkWink...and now he's gonna teach Sandhya cookingClapClap...hmmm can he get any sweeter...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LOL Suraj ki deewani.. Tu nahin sudheragi LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.