cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Thats what I think... They Will help Jassi find out who is behind All the thing and MAYBE sent MALIKA and Aryaan to Jail for creating a fraud bank acct on Jassi Name....and in end Jassi ONCE again fall in LOVE wit PURAB...

WHAT do you think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi04 thumbnail
once again?  when was the first time???
loveneha_r thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adi04

once again?  when was the first time???

πŸ˜†
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: cdesai12

and in end Jassi ONCE again fall in LOVE wit PURAB...

WHAT do you think

once again ????? when did it happen before ?? The exact time and the place please. As far as I know,Jassi never ever fell in love with Purab and screams at every opportunity of her love of Armaan despite everything....and I am dead sure I do not suffer from T&D 's chronic malise of amnesia......πŸ˜‰

ides thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†hey dont underestimate the power of the directors.....if they take it in mind that Jassi be paired with Purab, they will turn the whole thing around and treat it as if Purab was always Jassi's love and was in denial abt it......
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kash yeh 'once again' sach hota
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ummm thumbnail

....and in end Jassi ONCE again fall in LOVE wit PURAB...

I jumbled your words up!  Jassi will FALL once again if PURAB becomes her LOVE! πŸ˜‰

munizaaa thumbnail
well even if she does fall she cant fall any lower thn she did when she FELL in love with arman
smita24 thumbnail

Thats what I think... They Will help Jassi find out who is behind All the thing and MAYBE sent MALIKA and Aryaan to Jail for creating a fraud bank acct on Jassi Name....and in end Jassi ONCE again fall in LOVE wit PURAB...

WHAT do you think

U R dreaming again πŸ˜†

alien_visitor thumbnail

They will also help her get a new passport et all to enter Mumbai again...SO whats going to be Armaan's role in sending A nd M to jail or wherever?