Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Sandhya making an effort

love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I was happy to see Sandhya in today's episode. Though she doesn't know how to cook but she wants to learn from the book and cook so that Bhabo's reputation will not be harmed.And she didn't tell Suraj about her not knowing how to cook because she was afraid Bhabo will scold Suraj again. She cares for both of them and it feels good to see that Sandhya is making an effort to be a proper daughter-in-law for Bhabo and a good wife for Suraj.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tina47b2011arshi_karish..Amina..

tina47 Groupbie
tina47
tina47

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Ive been watching alot of t.v serials but truely...DABH is the highlight of my day!!! I cant resist Soorajs charm or Sandhyas determination. I cant wait until they fall in something called love!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love_girishb2011arshi_karish

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index