Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

How can A & J have illicit relationship (Page 4)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Puja....once again u leave me speechless.....but let me say this, ur analysis and discussion of the topic at hand are extremely eloquent and well thought out.....I can only wish more people would display this sensitivity and maturity in thought when posting......ClapClapClap

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Shocked wow puja---you have left me speechless as well with your analysis!! ClapClapClap As Ides said, VERY eloquent and well thought out!!
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 5:51am | IP Logged
beautiful puja...........Clap...........
Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Very well written Puja! Def. very organised thinking and you've got me thinking and I agree with you! It only makes sense for anyone to come to that conclusion. I guess it only teaches you once again never to mix business and pleasure Wink

P.S. Ides, great to have you back! Def need a staunch Purab supporter here! Big smile

vasamv Goldie
vasamv
vasamv

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 8:06am | IP Logged

As far as I remember Armaan and Jassi had a one night stand in the original BLF show.T and D didnt show that perhaps becos of Indian sensitivity to such things.As T and D deviated so much from the original in middle episodes it seems they have permission to change the story line.

Puja is so right.Why had jassi to manipulate accounts, get Kohinoor starte?Now she says she cares a fig for integrity but was it honest to dance to the tunes of Armaan's demands for fraud on the board?

She had prepared false balance sheets for that Board meeting but gave the real ones only after eavesdropping on Raj Armaan dialogue.Honesty was skin deep.So it is not a case of all white before modelling career and all black after.

Of course all in life have gray shades.Why not Jassi and why not frustrated and jilted Malika?

V

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
really well said puja. ooo so thats wat pj stands for. im such an idiot. lol
saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
agree with pooja....very well written

Go to top