Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

How can A & J have illicit relationship (Page 3)

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Isn't a relationship between boss and employee considered naajaayaz, if company rules demand it (Question is, did Gulmohur ever frame such rules? If so, how come.. even the Tata-Birlas most likely havn't!Tongue)

I seem to recall that Boeing CEO Harry Stonecipher was disgraced and asked to step down over an affair with a female executive.

Jassi-Armaan can't be jailed for it because they didn't break the law.. but they sure can be defamed. Mallika knows only too well that it's family honor and pride of the woman involved which will bite the dust after being dragged thru the dirt - that's what this is all aboutAngry .. the muck won't stick to Armaan for too long.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 8:42am | IP Logged
How can A & J have illicit relationship?

Well, it's simple, they had a naajayaz company.  

Kohinoor is a bCensoredrd

I know bad joke...Confused
delilah Goldie
delilah
delilah

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

I wanna talk to T & D right now..............and tell them to stop taking whatever drugs they are talking b/c they aren't helping them think any better.

I just hate them now.............why are they keeping 2 people seperated when both love each otherAngry

I so totally agree with you...........

Jassi has lost her old charm......Mallika has been given a makeover by Ekta...the police have been depicted as corrupted as usual.....Purab is the most unbelievable character on TV these days......... if all these are not enough there is a whole list of unforgivable errors tooo ......Thumbs Down

I am not even going to get into the list now

JJKN has hit the rocks now ........the only reason I continue to watch it is because of my incurable addiction to Armaan and the hope that someday the nightmare will end and JJKN will regain its normalcy ..........Cry
Shalini_ms Groupbie
Shalini_ms
Shalini_ms

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:33am | IP Logged

"Disgust" is the word that comes to my mind, when I read about the JJKN twists these days....!!!

Why did they have to turn "Mallika" into a Vamp ?

Why did they have ti turn Jassi into Jessica ?

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

this post is not meant for blf fanatics and people with weaker sensibilities(odds are you will be offended). i could not resist posting my thoughts on this new development.

i was quite upset when i read the accusation that mallika pins on jassi but once the initial indignation wore off and i started thinking objectively....i realised most people would have drawn the same conclusion including me had i not seen the proof of jassi's innocence all along. remember we tend to jump to most obvious conclusion and make incorrect assumptions

assume i read in a newspaper that a certain famous fashion house(once very successful now teethering on the edge of bankruptcy) was taken over by the secretary(who also managed finance and was from humble beginnings) of the chairman(who was known playboy and had a weakness for the fairer sex) engaged to a known, beautiful socialite while the whole board of directors was taken unaware by this new development

1) if i think armaan is innocent .........i will call jassi golddigger and assume she had some illicit relationship with armaan that paved her way to success

why

a) boss/secretary romance is one of the most common lovestories you will hear about and is generally seen with disdain and jaded eye.it is not uncommon for very ambitious women(golddiggers ) to start as secratary(put them in contact with millionaires) and end up marrying thier boss or a very rich client.we tend to treat to watch such unions with skeptism (for honest feelings).many big companies tend to encourage hiring of same sex/older/married secretaries to avoid such complications and sexual harassment suits.

b) what would make armaan (who started with a successful firm ) vunerable to such loss......the only answer i can come up with is jassi ensnaring him in her wiles(she is a women so what if a little ugly) and keeping him distracted while she slowly drains the company and transfers it to her name.

2) if i think jassi is innocent or was in billu's place....i blame armaan of taking advantage of jassi and accept the possibility of an premarital relationship crossing all acceptable bounds.

why

a) i can't understand what would drive an honest and sensible girl like jassi to forge balance sheets , indulge in white collar corporate crime,end up with gm in her name not to mention availability of money to start kohinoor.(she could always leave the job if was asked to do something illegal).......hence i will conclude that she was swept off her feets with armaan's charm who probably ended up sleeping with her(given his history) and using her to do his dirty work(not quite away from the truth).

b) suddenly everything makes sense since my perspectives are changing. i can now see why purab ran away jilting jassi even when he was so devoted to jassi(probably he came to know about this illicit relationship),late night meetings of jassi(where do people have meetings after office hours), her devotion to armaan etc etc.

3) if i was in mallika's place.....i would be sure that they had illicit Censoredrelationship.

why

a) armaan was busy professing his love for me only a few months ago(i ofcourse don't know he was playing with my feelings and lying), what has changed so much since then(exponential rise of jassi probably owing to her unacceptable relationship with armaan who has a weakness for females)....presence of jassi in his life

b)purab surprised everyone including me by wanting to marry jassi , his devotion to jassi was envied suddenly he jilts her, why .....most probable reason would be jassi involved in a illicit relationship(the only thing he could not change even with all his wealth and power)

c)jassi managed to get her hand not only on my fiance but also my family's pride and inheritance(gulmohar). one nice day we find out that the sucessful company is now bankrupt  and taken over by kohinoor (jassi's company) shocking all of us, proving aryan right. how......jassi was finance head and she managed to fool everyone including armaan(i expected better sense from him). how could she fool armaan to that extent...she was having a Censored relationship with him.

d) armaan wrote those romantic cards to jassi(who is far far from his usual taste in female) and refuses to take a step against her why......she has him dancing at her tune...by sleCensored with him , but then what else can be expected from a conniving middle class golddigger.

the only thing that can be done now is to completely annihilate and insult her family as she has done to mine(the seths)and my foster parents(senior suris). ofcourse i assume she has done it on purpose.

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
agreed pj04. altho jassi did not have an ilict relationship. and if she did, why would the world want to know???? and illict or najayaz means like actually having affairs, altho armaan pretended at first, then he realized. and why is the press so interested? i guess thats another blooper of tony and deeya...its Gulmohar, and everyone has personal lives, and who cares about some two pplz having affair? does the world need to know???
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
pj04, I could and probably would have agreed with your view had it not been applied to Jassi and Armaan.
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mikagurl23

agreed pj04. altho jassi did not have an ilict relationship. and if she did, why would the world want to know???? and illict or najayaz means like actually having affairs, altho armaan pretended at first, then he realized. and why is the press so interested? i guess thats another blooper of tony and deeya...its Gulmohar, and everyone has personal lives, and who cares about some two pplz having affair? does the world need to know???

actually yes...lives of rich and famous are fodder for gossip columns. also if it has an impact on a number of people (investors, shareholders)and fate of a company(where certain illegal activities were carried out)  .......it is open to be commented by press and people.actually jassi should be in jail(if it was real life).remember enron and harshad mehta fiascos.remember pamela bordes outrage....even when she said to be  a spy.

perse thier relationship is not illicit but is still socially wrong(in india few people have tolerance for affairs and sleeping around of an affianced man....he is considered to be as good as married generally. might i point out in this country people still opt for arranged marraiges over love marraiges)

Go to top