Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: ides

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†good point Smish.....well being the 'creative' heads that they are, T&D want to do something unique......

and you know what i wanna do now ides.................i wanna give a makeover to T & D too.

Here's what they would look like after i give them the makeover:

*Anjali* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess

and you know what i wanna do now ides.................i wanna give a makeover to T & D too.

πŸ˜† Ides and Princess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Princess thumbnail
No Anju it's not ides and Princess.................i see what you are up too ides told me all about it. You are pairing me and ides to make less competion for yourself😊.............but I won't let that happend. Ha ha ha ha 😈
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

poor poor tony and diya πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
*Anjali* thumbnail

Now THAT makeover will cause the TRPs to SOAR πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

No Anju it's not ides and Princess.................i see what you are up too ides told me all about it. You are pairing me and ides to make less competion for yourself😊.............but I won't let that happend. Ha ha ha ha 😈

Damn--you caught me πŸ˜†

Princess thumbnail
Yes Anju...........i caught you...........no one can escape my eyes. Ha ha ha ha 😈
queenbee thumbnail
Isn't a relationship between boss and employee considered naajaayaz, if company rules demand it (Question is, did Gulmohur ever frame such rules? If so, how come.. even the Tata-Birlas most likely havn't!πŸ˜›)

I seem to recall that Boeing CEO Harry Stonecipher was disgraced and asked to step down over an affair with a female executive.

Jassi-Armaan can't be jailed for it because they didn't break the law.. but they sure can be defamed. Mallika knows only too well that it's family honor and pride of the woman involved which will bite the dust after being dragged thru the dirt - that's what this is all about😑 .. the muck won't stick to Armaan for too long.
jprasad thumbnail
How can A & J have illicit relationship?

Well, it's simple, they had a naajayaz company.  

Kohinoor is a b🀬rd

I know bad joke...πŸ˜•
delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wanna talk to T & D right now..............and tell them to stop taking whatever drugs they are talking b/c they aren't helping them think any better.

I just hate them now.............why are they keeping 2 people seperated when both love each other😑

I so totally agree with you...........

Jassi has lost her old charm......Mallika has been given a makeover by Ekta...the police have been depicted as corrupted as usual.....Purab is the most unbelievable character on TV these days......... if all these are not enough there is a whole list of unforgivable errors tooo ......πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I am not even going to get into the list now

JJKN has hit the rocks now ........the only reason I continue to watch it is because of my incurable addiction to Armaan and the hope that someday the nightmare will end and JJKN will regain its normalcy ..........😭
Shalini_ms thumbnail

"Disgust" is the word that comes to my mind, when I read about the JJKN twists these days....!!!

Why did they have to turn "Mallika" into a Vamp ?

Why did they have ti turn Jassi into Jessica ?