Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shankar- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: harianjana

sorry but my muddy brain didn't understand what does it means

One member out of whole IF will be assigned to be Santa claus. A few others will be his elves. members that are interested in playing will try to guess who Santa and his elves are. wrong answers get -1 point. Right answer for elves gets +2 points. And right answer for Santa gets +4 points. the person who has the most points wins.
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
okay cool it is good. but we are assigned to do more than one na . why can't we create a christmas thread also with some santa and elves stories
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I want to be part of this.Nice one Shankar.
-Shankar- thumbnail

okay cool it is good. but we are assigned to do more than one na . why can't we create a christmas thread also with some santa and elves stories

it is only one thread. the main post of the thread can have the stories, I like that idea. Edited by -Shankar- - 12 years ago
harianjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shankar-

it is only one thread. the main post of the thread can have the stories, I like that idea.

okay got it. so one thread wiht many themes just like NL
-Shankar- thumbnail

okay got it. so one thread wiht many themes just like NL

exactly. its great if we can have many activities but not too much. everything has to flow from one post to another. any more ideas? because my brain is running low
harianjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shankar-

exactly. its great if we can have many activities but not too much. everything has to flow from one post to another. any more ideas? because my brain is running low

we have many women especially house wifes. so we can keep any thing regarding christmas reciepe just like diwali chatka patka where we r runner ups
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Shankar for clarifying the doubts :) 

So it has to be X-mas themed.

Great idea of Santa and Elves. :) 

Since they have said, it should be original ideas...the games and quizzes should be original as well. I think this Santa and Elves hasn't been done yet.

Nice suggestion Hari...Recipes should be great.

We can have X-mas related stories...about traditions, Mother Mary, Jesus...Also some quiz based on X-Mas and its traditions.

Shankar, i have seen many threads of CC, having song in the BG. Can we have one too. I mean nice song/instrumental relating to X-Mas. 

-Shankar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Thanks Shankar for clarifying the doubts :) 

So it has to be X-mas themed.

Great idea of Santa and Elves. :) 

Since they have said, it should be original ideas...the games and quizzes should be original as well. I think this Santa and Elves hasn't been done yet.

Nice suggestion Hari...Recipes should be great.

We can have X-mas related stories...about traditions, Mother Mary, Jesus...Also some quiz based on X-Mas and its traditions.

Shankar, i have seen many threads of CC, having song in the BG. Can we have one too. I mean nice song/instrumental relating to X-Mas. 

yes. I will ask MP_Radha we just need to decide on the song.
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Also some nice write up...or some poems...would be great.