Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Maanvi to stay away from Jeevika wedding?- Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Prettychoco90

IF-Dazzler

Prettychoco90

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Sisters share an unbreakable bond but Maanvi will have to sacrifice her happiness for the sake of her sister Jeevika in STAR Plus' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai.

After the sangeet fiasco, Beeji has forbidden her to appear before the Vadera family as it might have repercussions on Jeevika's wedding. With a heavy heart, Maanvi has decided to stay away from the marriage celebrations of her darling Jeevika didi.

Maanvi is being responsible and fulfilling the promise she made to Beeji. Does she think Beeji was fair to ask for such a promise? "Of course it wasn't fair but after I goofed up so badly, I was ready to make up to the Vadera family in any way that I could. Beeji spoke to them and if this is what they want, then I will do it for my Jeevika didi. I know Beeji isn't being hard on me on purpose as I know her reasons, so I can't even blame her. I always muck things up. I wouldn't want Jeevika didi's marriage to break up because of me, so I am sticking to my word."

Maanvi is heartbroken as she won't attend Jeevika's wedding yet she is smiling and joking in front of Jeevika. "I am very hurt and very sad that I won't be able to attend Jeevika di's wedding but I have no choice. I don't want her to know about my sacrifice so I am going to keep things light at home till it is time for her to leave for the wedding venue."

How does she plan to stay away during the wedding? "Well I am going to try really hard for starters. I am going to make excuses and force her to leave before me. I will cook up a whole load of excuses for why am I not with her during the chuda ceremony and the other ceremonies- as excuses are the only shield I have. I just want everything to go off well and Jeevika didi to be eternally happy with jiju."

Don't miss Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai every Monday-Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Sources:- http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Maanvi-to-stay-away-from-the-wedding&xfile=2011/December/News_20111202_7

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuttieeharshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanvi to stay away from Jeevika wedding?- Article" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shine_bright

IF-Rockerz

shine_bright

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Wait , i don't get it ..
Why is she stating away from the wedding ?

Aliya_hzsn

IF-Dazzler

Aliya_hzsn

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shine_bright

Wait , i don't get it ..

Manvi had imitated swamini bua at the sangeet ceremony which unfortunately had made her angry and she had asked Beeji to keep manvi away from her sight,which is why beeeji made manvi promise dat she wont attend her di's wedding for di's happiness...u knw listening to watever the guyz side has to say otherwise the marriage wud be called off...

shine_bright

IF-Rockerz

shine_bright

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hzsn

Wait , i don't get it ..

Manvi had imitated swamini bua at the sangeet ceremony which unfortunately had made her angry and she had asked Beeji to keep manvi away from her sight,which is why beeeji made manvi promise dat she wont attend her di's wedding for di's happiness...u knw listening to watever the guyz side has to say otherwise the marriage wud be called off...

OOOH !
Wow. & I thought it was something HELLA serious :/
But yeah , this totally makes sense.
I thought it has to do something with like her health or idk. I watched too many Ekta shows & now I think of the most bizzare thing.
Well , this makes me even more mad , cauz poor gurl  !
Is Swamini Bua the one lady from Bidaai ? 

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
tfs...

Aliya_hzsn

IF-Dazzler

Aliya_hzsn

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hzsn

Wait , i don't get it ..

OOOH !
Wow. & I thought it was something HELLA serious :/
But yeah , this totally makes sense.
I thought it has to do something with like her health or idk. I watched too many Ekta shows & now I think of the most bizzare thing.
Well , this makes me even more mad , cauz poor gurl  !
Is Swamini Bua the one lady from Bidaai ? 

yep shez the one from bidaai..
anwaz saw manvi at the wedding in one of the SBS/SBB interviews...Smile

Edited by hzsn - 03 December 2011 at 9:35am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.