Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

TheJake

IF-Sizzlerz

TheJake

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Don't get me wrong, but I think, bringing KW in as a cameo for Kritika's second love interest wasn't really a good move at all!

I just saw the Precap and already in love with both!! LOL We all love Dr Ashutosh, but face it ... He's old. LOL

I don't know why didn't they choose a young, around mid 30s, good looking actor and made him look old? In today's era, it's possible. I'm not saying Behl is not good looking, but ... They could have brought someone else in ... Wahi is just too good for Behl! (Not acting wise, of course) Then again, it's only my opinion.

What say?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sid_ridz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wrong Move!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VidyaGJ

Groupbie

VidyaGJ

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Time will tell...
The script, the protagonists and everything else put together will tell...
At this point MB is remarkable and outstanding in his role. The chemistry with KK is priceless and speechless.
I think I can very safely say the drama, all of it (including the supporting roles and fillers) has been done and placed forward to the audience, "to me", are flawlessely interesting.

Edited by VidyaGJ - 02 December 2011 at 6:46pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bose541486ronnie85ozone1rtmsEssence..justpratirekhab25mohineeAbhiAnilidvinpiyualkamozart66SriBMehek25

LizzieBennett

Goldie

LizzieBennett

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
No way... Nada... Nein...Neyet... Nahi Nahi... there's just NO WAY Wahi or Mahi or Dahi (LOL) can hold a candle to the divine Dr A. And frankly I cannot envision anyone (other than MB) in the role of Dr A.

Its very easy to play a frivolous, fun-loving character and get brownie points but v.v difficult to do what MB did, play an unsympathetic character and yet garner so much support!!!

He's the reason I'm even watching this show.. ..

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

bose541486vvegaVidyaGJgeet138ronnie85ozone1Armu4evalidvinjustprativasanthi16rtmsEssence..rekhab25piyualkaheera1702mozart66Sam_dean4Evashamil

mohinee

Goldie

mohinee

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone!! I am mostly a silent reader on this forum as you can guess from my number of posts Smilebut I would actually like to post a reply for your topic. I love Karan Wahi way more that Mohnish Bahl but I still think MB is irreplaceable in this show. He is the reason why I actually started watching the show. I have never seen Kritika Kamra's work before and even if it was some other lead against him, I would have still followed the show.  He is the essence of the show.
Don't get me wrong, I still want Karan Wahi's cameo since I adore him since Remix days. Infact I think he might be the best thing to happen to the show in a long while, but I don't want him to win against the character played by MB. I would rather have his presence to make Dr. Ashutosh realize that he can't stand anyone else except himself with Nidhi.

Edited by mohinee - 02 December 2011 at 7:51pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bose541486VidyaGJLekshmiPriyaronnie85ozone1LizzieBennettrtmslidvinMehek25

LizzieBennett

Goldie

LizzieBennett

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohinee

No way!! I love Karan Wahi way more that Mohnish Bahl but I still think MB is irreplaceable in this show. He is the reason why I actually started watching the show. I have never seen Kritika Kamra's work before and even if it was some other lead against him, I would have still followed the show.  He is the essence of the show
Don't get me wrong, I still want Karan Wahi's cameo since I adore him since Remix. Infact I think it might be the best thing to happen to the show, but I don't want him to win against the character played by MB.

Oh well, to each his/her own.. but gimme MB hot and sizzling on a platter anyday!!!! Momma, I wanna gobble him up.. WinkWink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vvegaVidyaGJArmu4evartmsmohineelidvinrekhab25shamil

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Well.. they needed a popular youth face to pep up the TRPs.. n so the move..!! And MB is  like wine... old yet divine! Embarrassed

PS: This story was is n will always be about AshNi... so there Jake baby! Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vvegaronnie85ozone1rtmsjustpratirekhab25AbhiAnilidvinmozart66shamilTheJake

TheJake

IF-Sizzlerz

TheJake

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Points taken. LOL I'm not a big fan of Wahi. Was never in Dr. Sid's team, but ... I don't know I just saw chemistry in the Precap between the two. Wink

Then again, only time will tell ... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratilidvin

TheJake

IF-Sizzlerz

TheJake

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Well.. they needed a popular youth face to pep up the TRPs.. n so the move..!! And MB is  like wine... old yet divine! Embarrassed

PS: This story was is n will always be about AshNi... so there Jake baby! Wink

Then hoping for a twist! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustprati

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.