Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

drjijuaisha.damorMulan08-Aiza-rose-girlPiu.mnx12luvkasuM1s5_5unsh1n3kupkakesswethasyam08ashajPriyank.romiosugar1Samraat_92Zari_KhanRoopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sweety and Jeet ACED it today !" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Very well written Guddie G..EmbarrassedLOL

Sweety G was really too good today..Thumbs Up

Really glad dat Shweta accepted dis kind of role..Tongue

Sweety G is simply rocking da show.. liking her dialogue delivery nd everything... Shweta is always totally into her chracter...!!!Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlswethasyam08Priyank.Zari_Khanprerna4rishav

love_girish

love_girish

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
The papa part was true. When you do something wrong papa's start ignoring us and it really hurts. They both are doing great as parents.

M1s5_5unsh1n3ashajprerna4rishavSamraat_92Zari_Khan

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
very true. 

both Shweta n Vishal singh acted very well. 

those scenes are very well directed too. excellent dialogues. loved it.

Swetha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashajprerna4rishavSamraat_92Zari_Khan

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I could not agree more darling Big smile
It was a lovely and emotional episode!! I actually cried here and there EmbarrassedLucky sort of stole the show for me because I loved the way how he took his son in his office and expressed his expectation from his son (kids). I found that really emotional and realistic Thumbs Up  Apart from that, Sweety jee rocked as always. She was heartbroken after knowing the fact that her kids have been doing activities and lying behind her back though she cares so much for them. It was understandable and reasonable for her to react/act that way Clap

Jeet on the other hand is a PERFECT father who exactly knows how to handle his kids. He really wanted to take a look his daughter's notebook yet he had to ignored her to teach a lesson. Jeet rocks too Wink

rose-girlashajZari_Khanprerna4rishavSamraat_92

kasucrazy

Goldie

kasucrazy

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
agree with you! characters of jeet and sweety j are so convincing and both the actors are doing great job potraying them!
loving the show.

rose-girlZari_Khanprerna4rishavSamraat_92

Piu.

Goldie

Piu.

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Very True.
Shweta's expressions are too good. Loved her dialogues. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavSamraat_92Zari_Khan

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Loved all the reactions today. Sweetie was great when she tried to act aloof but couldn't help being her typical controlling self. And that talking to herself about being like a maid for her kids, my mum used to do that every time we made her angry.LOL Jeet was perfect in his response to Rashi, it will help her understand what she did wrong. Lucky-jee was good also, it was nice to see his serious side for a change, and also to see him stand up to Sweetie when he thought something was wrong. But I loved how he went quickly back to his jovial self. Everyone in a household has different personalities and deals with issues differently, this serial is showing that nicely. All the actors are doing a lovely job.Clap

rose-girlZari_Khanprerna4rishavSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.