1st december!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Booteefool

Goldie

Booteefool

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
so about yesterday's episode:
was Simiran a lil jealous when she realized that both Preeto and Rajbeer were not in their tents? Cuz she seemed a lil upset and when they came back she gave both of them oatmeal(daliya)...why? I know she wanted Rajbeer to eat it cuz of his stomach thing but why did she gave a bowl to Preeto...(is it cuz she was upset?)

The beginning of yesterday's episode was beautiful but the last minute of the epi killed it for me. I know Rajbeer is a nice guy and loves his friend but he didn't had to freak out that much..lol
Hopefully they won't turn this into Kuch Kuch hota hai( cuz the ending was like it when he grabs Preeto's hand)...i don't want Rajbeer to end up marrying Simiran 
Ermm

Edited by Booteefool - 02 December 2011 at 1:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysbr200910--Saina--snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1st december!" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Dont worry Simi even though in further epsiodes will fall in love..Rajbeer can never ever think of marrying simi becoz humari Rajpreet love each other lot and simi is jus Best friend for Rajbeer so he cares her a lot..Big smile
i jush hope Simran will come to know abt Rajpreet very soon..track of simi falling in love jus started lets see whats next..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
 Nice post...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.