DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:12am | IP Logged
I am also anxioulsy waiting for chapters 2 and 3

PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

thanx guys. here's chapter 2. i'm revising chapter three and it should be up tomorrow.

Chapter Two

Flashback

"Harry!" Hermione giggled as she curled her finger around the receiver wire, "If it's a boy, its going to be Alexander Remus Potter, not Harry Junior."

"Fine, but if it's a girl her name's Elizabeth Lily Potter!" Harry replied as he walked out of his office at the Auror Headquarters.

"Okay. When are you coming home? You said you'll be here half an hour ago!"

"Mione, you know I have a lot of work to do here. I think we've tracked down Voldemort. They've been spotted near the Forbidden Forest. It's been reported that a redhead girl was with them. (AN: guess who?)" He trailed off. Before he knew it he was in the car heading off to Hogsmeade, where Hermione didn't want him to be.

"Harry, promise me you won't go to Hogsmeade chasing after Voldemort! Harry! Harry!" There was no answer from the other end. He didn't want to go there, but he had to. He needed to get rid of Voldemort before his child came into the world.

End Flashback

She fluttered her eyes open but all she saw was white. She tilted her head to the left and saw a small wooden white-painted cradle with a baby girl with beautiful bushy brown hair and bright green almond shaped eyes and she was beating her arms and legs against the air. A tear rolled out of her eye and she exhaled heavily and started to sob quietly. Still all she saw was white ceilings, white walls, and her son, James Sirius Potter on a small white couch in the lap of Lavender Weasley, Ron's wife who was now one month pregnant. Lavender stopped stroking through James' hair and quietly said, "Hermione, are you okay. Look, you have a little daughter. She's just like you…Hermione." Lavender took a deep breath and softly whispered "Look, Hermione… I know what your thinking about. Harry. Draco called you to say Harry went in the forest looking for…You-Know-Who!"

"That Draco Malfoy! He didn't change at all! How could Harry forget all he's done! I never trusted him! He's still that same bas…" Hermione was cut off by James' innocent stare with water in his eyes. He looked up to Draco and couldn't imagine his mother saying bad things about him.

"Look Hermione, I know your upset, but don't worry. Nothing's going to happen. Harry escaped Voldemort many times before and he'll do it again. Hermione, it's okay. Don't get upset." Lavender tried to calm Hermione down by saying more comforting things to her and getting off the subject of Draco.

Back in their seventh year, Draco and Ginny fell in love. This upset all the Weasleys so Arthur kicked her out of the Burrow. Until she got out of school, Ginny lived with Hermione. The next thing Ginny did made them even angrier. She married Draco when she got out of school and was expecting a child.

"Lavender, do you think Harry's okay?" Hermione asked barely in a whisper so James wouldn't notice.

"I don't know. But I don know that he's alive. Voldemort can't beat him. If he could, Harry would've been dead when he was a child."

"I guess your right Lavender" Hermione responded as she picked up her newborn baby girl from the cradle.

"What are you going to name her?" Lavender asked.

"Elizabeth Lily Potter, that's what Harry wants."

Edited by PixieDust91 - 24 March 2005 at 4:27pm
DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Wow PixieDust91 - good work

Ginny with Draco...what in the world and poor Weasleys

PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
right now ur probably thinking why draco and ginny are together but it's important in the story. i wanted ginny with sum1 else but draco had to turn nice in the seventh year.
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

here's chapter three. WARNING: its sad!

Chapter Three

Two Years Later

"Mommy! James said I'm a nerd!" Lizzie cried out from upstairs while Hermione and Lavender were in the kitchen preparing dinner.

"James Sirius Potter! Get down here this instant! Leave Lizzie and Cora alone!" a very frustrated and angry Hermione shouted from the living room as she was trying to make conversation with her friends Parvati and Lavender.

"She started it! She said I can't play Quidditch! And called me a bad word!" From hearing this, Hermione got startled and stomped upstairs to her daughter Lizzie's Room. Her room was beautiful, Harry had done everything to make it perfect before he disappeared. The walls were light pink and violet. A white and silver fan dangled in the air(Hermione had used a charm on it to make the top invisible to witches and wizards, but muggles thought it was some old ordinary fan that hung from the ceiling). There were of pixies and fairys painted the walls that were glowed in the dark so Eliza wouldn't be scared and a poster of the Chudley Cannons(which Harry put up, he also had one in James' room).

Every time Hermione went into her daughter's room, a shiver went down her spine. She recalled all the great time her and Harry spent creating Eliza's nursery. A tear was about to roll down her cheeks again but she fluttered her eyelids and wiped it out of her eyes. She put on a fake smile and said, "Lizzie, don't listen to James when he calls you a nerd. But don't say bad words to him either. Who taught you that?"

"Samuel says it all the time!" Lizzie answered innocently with her bright green eyes glimmering so beautifully, it would be a crime to judge her guilty.

"I need to have a talk with Draco. He needs to find a mother for his child. He can't teach them those words, they're children for Merlin's sake!" Hermione stated as she, Parvati and Lavender traveled downstairs.

"Hermione, what you said about Draco was correct. I agree with you." Parvati said eyeing Lavender. "That would be good for you too. Draco needs a mother for his child and you need a father for your kids…"

"Parvati! Don't ever say that again!" Hermione cut off Parvati's words. "I know you'll don't believe me that Harry's alive, but he is!" Hermione fumed angrily.

"I'm sorry Hermione." Parvati replied looking down and not trying to make contact with her widowed friend. "Its just that it pains me to see James and Lily like this. Growing up without a father!"

"They have a father if you don't know!" Hermione said sharply. "He'll be back! I know it!"

"Hermione! This has gone far enough. We've tried to comfort you and make you believe Harry's alive, but it's too much now! Face the truth! You're a widow! A widow! Your husband's dead and he isn't coming back! It doesn't matter if you cry your eyes out all night and pray to god every day that he comes back! He's dead! I was wrong to tell you that when Lizzie was born!" Lavender rudely interrupted with tears streaming down her face.

Hermione was shocked to hear her best friend say this about her family. She sobbed uncontrollably and ran to the master bedroom. Parvati and Lavender chased after their friend, they knew what she was going to do next and it pained them whenever she did.

Hermione dashed to the bedroom and slammed the door behind her while crying out load. She collapsed right by the door and sobbed quietly now so her kids wouldn't hear her. She lay on the floor crying for her Harry while her friends were on the other side of the door knocking and asking for her to unlock it. She didn't move. Hermione kept on crying and crying and wishing for her Harry to come back to her.

popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Wow, great job! keep going...cant wait for more!
|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
thia is such a kewl story!!!u r so talented!!!Gosh!!i wish i had like 10%of ur talent then i prolly won;'t fail my english class!!!lolz....
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
lolz. compared to other authors, i'm nothin.

Go to top