India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

I Promise...by PixieDust91

PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Hey guys! I'm back! I took my exams early coz i couldn't wait till April. I'm currently writing a new fanfic titled I Promise. It was part of a ficlet challenge. Its like 65% HHr, 20% DHr, and 15% DG. Here's chapter one.

Chapter One

A very pregnant Hermione Potter anxiously roamed around the formal living

room glancing back at the large mahogany main door every few minutes. She sat down

in a capacious armchair Harry had bought her when he found out she was pregnant with James, and massaged her temples in worry as a tear came rolling down her left cheek. "Why?" she whispered, "Why didn't he tell me?" More tears from her red eyes and rolled down her cheeks and she began to sob quietly hoping not to wake up her three-year-old son James who was sleeping on a couch across from Hermione. She could hear him breathing quietly and mumble something in his sleep about the Quidditch World Cup. Hermione tried to suppressed to her sobs so James wouldn't wake up, but she failed. The very next second, James opened his bright green eyes and moved his jet-black hair out of his almond shaped eyes.

"Mommy?" James asked in a sweet and concerned voice for a child his age coming towards his mother. "Where's daddy? He said he'd teach me how to catch a snitch, but I didn't see him all day today!" Hermione took a deep breath and calmly answered back.

"He's gone out to do some daddy business with Uncle Draco. He'll be back in the morning and I promise he'll play with you" She tried to hide the tears from bursting out again, but failed once more.

"Okay" James said innocently and starting trudging back to his blanket and stuffed hippogriff. Just then, the telephone started to ring.

"H-Hello?" Hermione asked with a ray of hope it was her Harry.

"Hermione, there's something I need to tell you," a male voice muttered softly. Hermione's heart skipped a beat and immediately dropped the receiver from her shuddering pale hands.

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

Clapgreat job

uncle dracoConfused dunt tell me that now they are frendsLOL

so wats the little something that the guy tells hermy??

PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
thanx. ur questions will be answered in the next two chapters. until then...SUSPENSE!LOL
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

are yaar i hate suspense

chalo mere kaan mein bata do promise main kisi ko nahi bataongi

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
wow! nice one Clap Clap Clap
but i hate suspense too Cry
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Clap cool........ nd i love suspense........Wink
mumbai_masti Senior Member
mumbai_masti
mumbai_masti

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misha

wow! nice one Clap Clap Clap
but i hate suspense too Cry

have u read it properly???

it says Hermione Potter.............

BTW : good one.........ClapClap
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Wow Hermione is married to Harry and their child's name is James and Draco and Harry are friends .Pixie Please post chps 2 and 3 soon .Cant wait

Go to top