Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

teenietoons

teenietoons

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardBarunFan

But Sanaya has an indian accent so I am pretty sure she must have knew basic Hindi otherwise how does she have that accent ??Ppl only tend to speak english in that way when they speak hindi .But her diction and voice modulation in IPK is just superb..

just because someone speaks english with a foreign accent (read: neither british, nor american), that does not mean that english is not their first language.  i only speak english, but was not raised in the UK or the US, hence my accent is unique to the place where I was raised and learnt the language.  same with anyone else who only knows how to speak english, albeit in the style of their respective countries. 

sorry, but this a very typically american mentality, that anyone who speaks english with a foreign accent automatically did not learn it as a first language.  come on guys. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishaparisanchi333incandescent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where are Sobtis from? (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.