Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Where are Sobtis from? (Page 3)

teenietoons Senior Member
teenietoons
teenietoons

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardBarunFan

But Sanaya has an indian accent so I am pretty sure she must have knew basic Hindi otherwise how does she have that accent ??Ppl only tend to speak english in that way when they speak hindi .But her diction and voice modulation in IPK is just superb..

just because someone speaks english with a foreign accent (read: neither british, nor american), that does not mean that english is not their first language.  i only speak english, but was not raised in the UK or the US, hence my accent is unique to the place where I was raised and learnt the language.  same with anyone else who only knows how to speak english, albeit in the style of their respective countries. 

sorry, but this a very typically american mentality, that anyone who speaks english with a foreign accent automatically did not learn it as a first language.  come on guys. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishaparisanchi333incandescent

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index