Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Aap Aisay Kahengay?! Confession talk (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyxx

LMAOOO No waysss! ROFL It is a typical ASR confession...But im sure, as time progresses, He'll become more romantic Day Dreaming
I likedd the rabba ve momment there thoughh ;)

thanks, i always love putting it randome Rabba ve momentsLOL!! and yea even i am thinking the same he is already softening up and so wanna see him become more romantic!Day Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aap Aisay Kahengay?! Confession talk (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

That would be hilarious to see

it really will!! wanna see what the CVs have in store i want funny and romantic but more to the romantic sideWinkLOL we will probably have to wait a looong time though for the confession!

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
hilariousss confession!ROFL
enjoyed reading ur post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Hilarious...LOL

Weird but can be true LOL

thanks glad u liked it!LOL

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushi-la

hahaha lolz.. my stomach hurts!! make it stop!! haha...i loved the confession Arnav did to khushi...and then she fainted!! haha...i think I would have too..hahaha! and then he catches her and rabba ve...hehe..

brilliant!! definitely put me in a good mood LOLBig smile

LOLthanks for liking it!! glad i could make u laughEmbarrassed

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Awww how cute... Khushi will faint and not unless Arnav awakens her in a typical KKHH style Khushi would faint again when she wakes up. lol

thanks Mahi! lol imagine Arnav: "Kuch Kuch hota hai Khushi, tum utho gi nahi toh kaisay samjho gi?"LOL

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

LOLsss thats would be one hell of a hilarious confession!!LOLLOLLOL

I can already imagine Khushi giving him the "WHAT THE___" reaction to this!!WinkROFLROFL

Khushi and what the in her accent...that will be funny!! LOLthanks for liking it!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyaDutta

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaheerdiwani

thats a hilarious confession ... a unique one truly but am sure our hottie Barun/ASR will pull that romantically too Big smile

thanksLOL and yup waiting to see what the CVs and the hottie have in store for usWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.