Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Aap Aisay Kahengay?! Confession talk (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minimuffin86

ahahaha! he would go:

so i had a chat with all the parties involved and i think if i bring u home tou ghar ke productivity leves increase 40% houn gay and ghar ka rooz ka shour bhe 30% decrease kar jai ga. plus i my thoughts about you might drop by a whopping 20% which is alot aur tumhari ansoo ke production bhe 50% decrease kar jai ge... so it's win win. what say? shake on it?

haha omg loved this!! best is ansoo ke production will decrease!!ROFL sooo true!!! thanks for ur comment!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aap Aisay Kahengay?! Confession talk (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

areeba_blossom

IF-Rockerz

areeba_blossom

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
That was a hilarious confession!! Every thing is business to Arnav!! but then its no ordinary love story over here! 

desigirl_18

Frigate

IF-Dazzler

Frigate

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Great post! Dunno about the votes from his employees, but he sure will get a resounding 100% AYEs to votes from us forum members Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18Suchi.R

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHi4ever

Its Remind Me About Bhph Sachi And Sarvan
 of There Soo Calling  contract marriage  Day DreamingROFL But End Up In Love Day Dreaming I Ddont liked The End At All I Mean It Was To Sad Forgoting Everything Everyday Was Not Good Idea To End The Show,,,

oh haven't watched the show, but hmm they had a contract marriage cool! thanks for commenting!Embarrassed

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seh07

Would be hilarious to see that LOL

yup it wouldLOL! thanks for commenting!

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
LMAOOO No waysss! ROFL It is a typical ASR confession...But im sure, as time progresses, He'll become more romantic Day Dreaming
I likedd the rabba ve momment there thoughh ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherdesigirl_18..Apz..

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
That would be hilarious to see

desigirl_18

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

That was a hilarious confession!! Every thing is business to Arnav!! but then its no ordinary love story over here! 

thanks for liking it!!LOL yup wonder how our businessman Arnav will handle all this love talk!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.