Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: desigirl_18

oh haven't watched the show, but hmm they had a contract marriage cool! thanks for commenting!😳

it Was ASR ShowπŸ˜‰He Was To Cute And Funny In It his family told to him to do a marrige and he agreed and He Done Contract Marriage With Girl 🀣 And as marrige man he still  was having  girlffriend  At Right Time  πŸ€£πŸ€£ 🀣 
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
LOLsss thats would be one hell of a hilarious confession!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I can already imagine Khushi giving him the "WHAT THE___" reaction to this!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£
shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thats a hilarious confession ... a unique one truly but am sure our hottie Barun/ASR will pull that romantically too πŸ˜ƒ
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkknd_2011

Great post! Dunno about the votes from his employees, but he sure will get a resounding 100% AYEs to votes from us forum members πŸ˜‰

Lol yup he will!!! we got ur back Arnie boy jao aur bol dalo bas!πŸ˜† thanks for liking it!😳
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nyxx

LMAOOO No waysss! 🀣 It is a typical ASR confession...But im sure, as time progresses, He'll become more romantic 😍

I likedd the rabba ve momment there thoughh ;)

thanks, i always love putting it randome Rabba ve momentsπŸ˜†!! and yea even i am thinking the same he is already softening up and so wanna see him become more romantic!😍
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

That would be hilarious to see

it really will!! wanna see what the CVs have in store i want funny and romantic but more to the romantic sideπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† we will probably have to wait a looong time though for the confession!
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hilariousss confession!🀣
enjoyed reading ur post.
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

Hilarious...πŸ˜†

Weird but can be true πŸ˜†

thanks glad u liked it!πŸ˜†
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushi-la

hahaha lolz.. my stomach hurts!! make it stop!! haha...i loved the confession Arnav did to khushi...and then she fainted!! haha...i think I would have too..hahaha! and then he catches her and rabba ve...hehe..

brilliant!! definitely put me in a good mood πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†thanks for liking it!! glad i could make u laugh😳
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Awww how cute... Khushi will faint and not unless Arnav awakens her in a typical KKHH style Khushi would faint again when she wakes up. lol

thanks Mahi! lol imagine Arnav: "Kuch Kuch hota hai Khushi, tum utho gi nahi toh kaisay samjho gi?"πŸ˜†