Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Aap Aisay Kahengay?! Confession talk

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Hi guys!!Big smile

Really liked today's epi! It was a mix of a lot of things but obviously i loved the ArHi parts best!!Wink

Ok so lemme get to the point of my post..so when Khushi was talking to Arnav about how he should talk to Mami LOL..and he started his business talk again and Khushi was looking at him weird all confused when she said "Aap aisay kahengay?"..in my head i thought about ArHi confession..Wink ..In these few episodes Arnav is having to discuss all this feelings and love stuff which he is quite uncomfortable with. When i heard Khushi's dialogues i started to think if she herself thought that :"Hai Devi Maiyaa kya yeh humse hi aisa pyar ka iszhar karengay?'" bechari is already getting worried...

Arnav's confession:

Arnav: Khushi i gave out a survey to people in our company to see how the deal between us will fair..100% logon ka kehna hai ke yeh deal bohut achi raheygi..toh kya tum meri business partner.. matlab life partner... banachaogi?Wink 

Khushi: Ji?

Arnavi: ji? matlab ur fine with it? well ok then it's a done deal..tomorrow i will bring the paper work and we can sign the contract (marriage contractWink)

Arnav shakes Khushi's hand and she faints..confession ke sapney toot toot, Arnav grabs her by the waist and Rabba Ve hmmm Rabba VeLOL

Ok guys idk if i made sense there it was just a random post!!ROFL

Tell me your thoughts about Arnav's business type confession!

Edited by desigirl_18 - 02 December 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91chalhotra06kashevVirgopk81JordinWorkerBCrazySaRunianpayal.12KhushiRaizadaJosuprashaheerdiwaniBlueSpiritluvtwilight19-Aashii-Sehnila_shahrinDTeachercelestaepeppygeek-sia-Yazzy91Honkytonk-Devanshi-kohli4everhiddenpearl..Damsel..littlemoinature-loverfareeminimuffin86devishree--Sobi--AR-ARHI_nailasmithasrkmommamiatd_dhoomanjaani07NaBoleTumNa.....Apz..asha...monsi08CDloveanjssmitarzafi.Mandy.pinky_blueskiesImzislmuRiyaDuttatinselnyxx..Amina..pakpearlGayuArnavMephistoSuchi.R-AquaMermaiden-

tina_1234 IF-Sizzlerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
lol...i tooo had tht thought while watchin..hilarious confession 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18pakpearl

peppygeek Goldie
peppygeek
peppygeek

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I was in splits reading the post.! All the ultimate romantic dreams will be crashed.! But look on the brighter side atleast he'll say something about them being together.!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thouhidafaree..Apz..desigirl_18

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina_1234

lol...i tooo had tht thought while watchin..hilarious confession 

haha thanks!! yup couldn't help but think that when she said it!LOL
minimuffin86 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

white39thouhidaBlueSpiritmeghnasAR-ARHI_nailafareeanjsNaBoleTumNa.....Apz..desigirl_18zafismitarSuchi.R

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Its Remind Me About Bhph Sachi And Sarvan
 of There Soo Calling  contract marriage  Day DreamingROFL But End Up In Love Day Dreaming I Ddont liked The End At All I Mean It Was To Sad Forgoting Everything Everyday Was Not Good Idea To End The Show,,,

Edited by ArHi4ever - 02 December 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushieSupna9desigirl_18

BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Would be hilarious to see that LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pgm7

I was in splits reading the post.! All the ultimate romantic dreams will be crashed.! But look on the brighter side atleast he'll say something about them being together.!!

haha glad u liked it! Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index