Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

No TD this week in US?

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

SOB SOB..broken heart...black week:(((((((((((((((((((((((((

I just looked at thezee tv usa schedule for this week..TD doesnt figure in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!the ZEE awards special is going on..

HOWAM I GOING TO SURVIVE THIS WEEK???????????

bluefish

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Censored Censored Censored Nuke Nuke Nuke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we shall be even further behind!!!! Girls, get yer shot-guns ready! We're goin' program director/CEO/Zeetv-bi-whig huntin'!!!!!!

They had damn well better make it up to us by giving us TD 6-7 days a week until we are totally caught up!!! What the HELL are they thinking?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

-DKaddict, who's jist a wee-bit teed off!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. And they had the nerve to run an announcement at the bottom of the screen- that CHI AND ME would be back on the 28th! No mention of TD! To add insult to injury, they had TD promos running during the awards crap (sorry, don't care for awards shows). GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

hi dkaddict, i'm with you. Angry i was waiting the whole day and weekend and i also canceled my tutoring class (i sometimes tutor my fellow school mates), to watch disha. now this week will be reallllllllllllly borinnnnnnnnnnng. Cry 

now this makes us even more behind since disha is aired from tue to fri no more saturday shows.

seethat Groupbie
seethat
seethat

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

How depressing isn't itCry

I came rushing from work just to know that there will be no TD this week

BTW, they did show that TD will resume from 3/29/05 during Pancham telecast

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
GUYS..i know this sucks..i watche dthe wholhe zeet cine awars song nomination and the whole panchamAngry..but no TD...I wa sos mad and pissed...i was almost crying...i dont knwo how i am gonna survive without TD...
THIS sucks....why count they show teh zee cine awards nomination thing during PANCHAM and chi and me. or something...please any otehr show nbut TD and KK

THIS sucks....i am gonna die without my TD....i was so exicted today that it si tuesday and Td starts thsi week..nad i was thinking taht we get to see the night seen soon..but i guess i am too unlucky....i dint even get to see the video taht someone recored of teh nightscene..cuz my realplayer wouldnt work...

this sucks...now my only survival for this weeking is reading lata's updates...hopefully its the holi scene today!LOL

-bomby!
memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I told you guys since two weeks.. Last week atleast they had it at 4:30 p.m. though not at 9:00 on Thursday-Saturday, instead they have crappy programs like AHA and all.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr kit kit kit Angry
Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
oh did u memsaab? ?? I always watch at it at 4:30...from tuesday to friday...cant wait till the 9 o clock timing...LOL...i dont have that much patience
cosmo_gurl Groupbie
cosmo_gurl
cosmo_gurl

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

hi guys,Tongue

i'm new to this forum.... but am just a die hard fan of tumhari disha just like u guys..... my stupid dish wasn't working today, on tuesday... and so i missed the whole episode, but now my dish works. and you guys are saying that the show isn't coming this whole week?that just sucks.... can someone send me the clips of tuesday's show in U.S. it will be really nice. thank you guys!Clap

Go to top