Poll Question :

Who is Kareena really going to end up with?

Poll Choice
Tushar
Prem
Litto
Login To Vote
Posted: 19 years ago

k u guyz.... who do u srsly think kareena is gonna end up w/... plz dont say litto! LOL

I wuz hopin' for Tushar,,,but it seems like she's gonna end up with Prem😭
Yes, I hope Kareena will end up with Tushar.
i hope she ends up with prem
I NOT BELIEVE IN LOVE @ FIRST SIGHT
 SO PREM

well... i beleive in love @first sight ... it is possible.... i think, kareena loves Tushar.  she has a great value for the friendship between her and Prem... upto now,  Kareena didn't show any sign... that she might love prem...

Any way, Prem was forced to beleive (and now he really beleives) that he is in love with kareena... similar things if happened to kareena can put a big effect on the whole storyline of the serial. 

TUSHAR TUSHAR AND ONLY TUSHAR TUSHAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PREM,PREM,PREM

Main prem ki diwani hoon!!!!!!!!!!

And as for Prem "believeing" he's in luv wit Kareena, I dunn agree wit that because sometimes you just need someone to show you the real you. You can luv someone for years n not realize it untill the truth of loosing them sinks in at which point you realize exactly what this person means to you! Aur hamari Kareena se koun pyaar nahi kareaga?? PREM I LUV U LOTS n it seems so do ALOT of ohter people- according to the poll!!!!

ya... i also agree... i think it should be prem because, i mean, i think that prem has done A LOT for kareena... and they also look REALLY cute 2getha!and ya... MAIN PREM KI DIWANI HOON is rite! LOL😃! btw, thanks for answerin my poll guyz! dat wuz AWESOME!
i thnk she sud end up wid prem.. cuz hez mad cuteee..he loves her now 2..wht else does she need..tushar is gona hate her for liein..dat devi women iz gona hate her 2