Love story of a Prince or a Popper?

Posted: 12 years ago
Love story of a Popper
A goody good boy.Who struggled his entire life to become a successful man.Became that.Or he is almost on the way.Then suddenly he met a girl,who made him smile.Show him the way to be ''Happy'',''Care free''.He falls in love.His parents who sacrificed their ''Happiness'' to make him something and get a better future for themselves...don't like that girl.But he does.So he will fight for her .Although he doesn't know that this is a girl whom he can just dream but can never get.(Cinderella the Male versionπŸ˜ƒ )

Love Story of a Prince Charming
She was his childhood friend.Who was selected as his bride,when they didn't even know the meaning of love.Then she was taken away.For 16 years he never saw her.He was born in wealth.Where power and money is more than ''Love''.But still he was forced to sacrifice himself and his youth and wait for the long lost ''Princess''.Then suddenly a day came and he was again used to get the lil sis of his ''Bride''.A confused Prince...who doesn't know what is more important?Does he loves that 3 year old lost frnd?Or should obey his ancestors...what if he throws all away and finally understand the fragrance  of love?

Hmmm...which love Story impresses you more?Is this the story of a self sufficient,independent  young guy Akash...or is it the dependent, confused Prince Uday?

Edited by ILovePushan - 12 years ago
ofcourse story of prince charming impresses me the most udayveer and manyata πŸ˜›
Love story of a Prince charming is more interesting.😊 I always like the love stories when one is rich and the other is poor. (Manayta is not really poor). Also, I love Udayveer. πŸ˜³ Edited by muskaan1gill - 12 years ago
Originally posted by muskaan1gill

Love story of a Prince charming is more interesting.😊 I always like the love stories when one is rich and the other is poor. (Manayta is not really poor). Also, I love Udayveer. πŸ˜³
lol.who doesn't.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
i think you meant to write pauper not popper :)
I hope generally root for the popper--but the Prince has me sooo charmed! I can't look past Udayveer!😍
Well, when you put it that way...I like Aakash's story, but then again I also love my fairy tales, so taking one not quite royal girl and pairing with a royal arrogant prince who needs to be taken off his high horse, I'd have to pick the lazy arrogant prince.  It'll be really nice to see Moniya/Manyata bring him back down to Earth.
Love Story of a Prince Charming
For some reason, I always love the bad-boy characters in most shows BUT i think this is because in addition to having a certain charisma they also have confidence & self-awareness.  Most good boys in shows are shown as hesitant or too sweet, sometimes trying so hard not to step on any toes till the point of being bland.  

Udayveer, without a doubt, has me captivated because despite his grey character - he does not strike me as evil.  Even if his decision to pursue Moniya is influenced more by her inheritance than that friendship & care that he had/has for her, he is not doing anything wrong.  His ancestors have proceeded this way, many relationships proceed this way (we try finding someone who can better our own existence), and the truth is that this will always occur.  Take Aakash for example, in his own way,is using Moniya because her disposition and enthusiasm was like a breathe of fresh air for him.  What else is his love based upon?  His black-white reel had some color painted into it because of her entrance... if he ends up with her, that would be his inheritance.  Both men will give her attention,  so the matter of give & take does not play a part - solely Moniya's feelings do.

There was this show in America ages ago, where the lead female had two men that each matched Udayveer and Aakash, respectively.  She first went with the Aakash character, but because his other personal relations, his niceness, and hesitance to hurt - he lost her.  When it came to huge decisions, he couldn't make effective decisions.  When the pauper must pick between love & his parents - he will pick his parents.  The guy like Udayveer eventually got the female because he never faltered in his actions, always supported her in whatever she believed in, and instead of picking options he created options.  Udayveer will never take "no" for an answer and he will NEVER settle, so in the end - I must go with the Prince because he has me fully captivated with reason. HE's not meant to be perfect, like Aakash, but with Moniya he will reach completion.
Uday has me so hooked that i cant see past him - so i really dont care for akash story.