Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Love story of a Prince or a Popper?

ILovePushan Groupbie
ILovePushan
ILovePushan

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Love story of a Popper
A goody good boy.Who struggled his entire life to become a successful man.Became that.Or he is almost on the way.Then suddenly he met a girl,who made him smile.Show him the way to be ''Happy'',''Care free''.He falls in love.His parents who sacrificed their ''Happiness'' to make him something and get a better future for themselves...don't like that girl.But he does.So he will fight for her .Although he doesn't know that this is a girl whom he can just dream but can never get.(Cinderella the Male versionBig smile )

Love Story of a Prince Charming
She was his childhood friend.Who was selected as his bride,when they didn't even know the meaning of love.Then she was taken away.For 16 years he never saw her.He was born in wealth.Where power and money is more than ''Love''.But still he was forced to sacrifice himself and his youth and wait for the long lost ''Princess''.Then suddenly a day came and he was again used to get the lil sis of his ''Bride''.A confused Prince...who doesn't know what is more important?Does he loves that 3 year old lost frnd?Or should obey his ancestors...what if he throws all away and finally understand the fragrance  of love?

Hmmm...which love Story impresses you more?Is this the story of a self sufficient,independent  young guy Akash...or is it the dependent, confused Prince Uday?

Edited by ILovePushan - 02 December 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikionsanum95xxreenaxxmimi.maikmoksha89S.H.I.E.L.D.-AngelaKaParI-OmaRamdassZaYaHolicadventure_gurlibelieveinpink

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
ofcourse story of prince charming impresses me the most udayveer and manyata Tongue

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MalvikaRBsmilingsonaarmanmallikILovePushanadutta94niniiHridiluvtwilight19OmaRamdassForeverForU-AngelaKaParI-brainychild92

Avnish17 IF-Sizzlerz
Avnish17
Avnish17

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Love story of a Prince charming is more interesting.Smile I always like the love stories when one is rich and the other is poor. (Manayta is not really poor). Also, I love Udayveer. Embarrassed

Edited by muskaan1gill - 02 December 2011 at 12:58pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kasamseloverarmanmallikadutta94ILovePushan-AngelaKaParI-ForeverForUOmaRamdass

ILovePushan Groupbie
ILovePushan
ILovePushan

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan1gill

Love story of a Prince charming is more interesting.Smile I always like the love stories when one is rich and the other is poor. (Manayta is not really poor). Also, I love Udayveer. Embarrassed
lol.who doesn't.WinkTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94

IVIathenaIVI Senior Member
IVIathenaIVI
IVIathenaIVI

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
i think you meant to write pauper not popper :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kasamseloverMalvikaRBmoksha89adventure_gurl

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I hope generally root for the popper--but the Prince has me sooo charmed! I can't look past Udayveer!Day Dreaming

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kananyaarmanmallikkasamseloverCoco_Fictionsanum95adutta94akkiiiiiManeet2cutemoksha89nikhilageetForeverForUS.H.I.E.L.D.-AngelaKaParI-OmaRamdass

xxreenaxx Senior Member
xxreenaxx
xxreenaxx

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Prince!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MalvikaRBarmanmallikadutta94

shrarrti Senior Member
shrarrti
shrarrti

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Well, when you put it that way...I like Aakash's story, but then again I also love my fairy tales, so taking one not quite royal girl and pairing with a royal arrogant prince who needs to be taken off his high horse, I'd have to pick the lazy arrogant prince.  It'll be really nice to see Moniya/Manyata bring him back down to Earth.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kasamseloverarmanmallikadutta94ForeverForUOmaRamdassbrainychild92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index