raaz speculations

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
since that article came out saying griraj, udayveer's dad, is neg it got me thinking about morari...

after seeing morari, who can say he is neg? DEFINITELY NOT ME! he seems like a loyal servent, maybe to manyata's late grandfather...    

i'm thinking after the roka of udayveer and manyata... the grandfather made his will.. then he heard griraj is planning to take over whatever kingdom is under manyata's name...  maybe kill heer after he makes her give all property to udayveer...  so before dying he told morari to take his poti away..  he didn't change the will cuz that would make people suspicious...  and as the king he can't undo the roka either...   u no, image and all...   

today morari tells monya that he will tell her when time comes.. maybe he's waiting for udayveer to get married so that griraj can't take over manyata's kingdom...

a lil stretched i know but i have small cousin's so i watch a lot of princess/prince movies/ read books and i put a bunch of them together to come up with this plot...   lemme know what you think! add/ make changes to it if u want!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You might be  right, the grandfather realized Manyata's father is bad and so is Udayveer's father, so he decided to protect her and told Muarari to take her for her own safety😃
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmm...could be...i dont want udayveer to get married to J ðŸ˜­ and he looks sincerely in love with maanyata ðŸ˜³
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hmm it actually could be like that...Obviously Murari is NOT a bad guy..he genuinely seems to care for Moniya and he kidnapped her for her own safety.. its very likely that he kidnapped Manyata on someone's orders..could definitely have been the grandfather's (if he still was alive at this time?). I do find it strange that the grandfather left the entire property in Manyata's name, and not his son's. And the story Murari told was about how the queen was very large-hearted, but her son was evil. The grandpa probably figured this out? or he figured out uday's dad only wanted the property? but would he not have broken the aliance if this was true? unless he cares too much about the "family nae/respect"...The doctor is also weird..I can't figure him out..

I also get the feeling that Murari will be murdered soon..before the mystery of WHY he kidnapped Moniya is revealed. Most soaps stretch mysteries and because this one is integral to the plot, it definitely will be as well..Moniya will struggle with her emotions with the love she has for her baba aka Murari and the dislike, for lack of a better word, for kidnapping her...I think she will try to figure out what happened..maybe Murari has left a note or something for her somewhere..

Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A good food for thought! 
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

hmm...could be...i dont want udayveer to get married to J  and he looks sincerely in love with maanyata 

I know! I think morari wants her to go back when udayveer gets married but somethings going to happen and she's gonna come back before the wedding!lol

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Hmm it actually could be like that...Obviously Murari is NOT a bad guy..he genuinely seems to care for Moniya and he kidnapped her for her own safety.. its very likely that he kidnapped Manyata on someone's orders..could definitely have been the grandfather's (if he still was alive at this time?). I do find it strange that the grandfather left the entire property in Manyata's name, and not his son's. And the story Murari told was about how the queen was very large-hearted, but her son was evil. The grandpa probably figured this out? or he figured out uday's dad only wanted the property? but would he not have broken the aliance if this was true? unless he cares too much about the "family nae/respect"...The doctor is also weird..I can't figure him out..

I also get the feeling that Murari will be murdered soon..before the mystery of WHY he kidnapped Moniya is revealed. Most soaps stretch mysteries and because this one is integral to the plot, it definitely will be as well..Moniya will struggle with her emotions with the love she has for her baba aka Murari and the dislike, for lack of a better word, for kidnapping her...I think she will try to figure out what happened..maybe Murari has left a note or something for her somewhere..

As far as I understood, the grandfather has been dead for 10 years? I don't know... Maybe I misunderstood... We'll I guess he knew his son was not a good king...

Breaking an alliance would've cause a lot of problems. I mean he didn't have any proof. That would cause a negative image of him and his family. 

Now this doctor is someone I can't figure out... I mean I thought he'd be teamed up with grandfather but it still does not add up. I'm going to have to watch more to understand this dude...

Perhaps the murder of murari will lead to manyata entering the palace =D Ya so it won't be revealing the secret for a while...

Edited by brainychild92 - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Murari is def not a bad guy. I think he knows that Manyata's father is bad. Maybe the aunt who's son didn't get anything and the father were upset that the property went to Manyata so they decided to get rid of her and in the meanwhile Murari found out the stole M so he can save her life.

Or maybe the grandfather told Murari to take care of Manyata till a certain age or something like 21-ish?!

It's a great raaz and let's see how it's disclosed.
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
you could be right 
because i really don't think morari is a neg character infact i like him for the love he shows for moniya 
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah considering he did say that story to moniya, that makes more sense
shimshim thumbnail
 GREAT POST!!!!!OMG i am in love with this show!! and your ideas are awesome!!! hopefully Murari wont be killed,  he loves Moniya so much. So i have been obsessed with Princes Diaries and I think i read an article somewhere saying this serial was based on those movies. If it is, I think the doctor is a good guy maybe he'll be the person to help Moniya transition nicely into being a Rajkumari. Maybe he'll. end up proving that Murari is good, even though right now it seems as if he hates him. lol But the doctor looks and speaks EXACTLY like Hector Elizondo, the actor who plays the queens bodyguard in the Princess Diaries Movies. If the doctor is anything like the bodyguard, he will be a positive character and maybe a love interest for the queen like in the movies. hmmm...there are so many possibilities. I love Akash and Moniya BUT BUT BUT i cant help but LOOOVE Uday and Moniya a little more. They have such good chemistry. I can't wait for Monday!!! :))))))