Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

WHO WANTS THE ORGIANL TRACK BACK??? (Page 5)

Poll Question: DO YOU ALL WANT THE ORGINAL TRACK BACK WHERE KRIYA IS THE LEAD????????

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
133 [70.00%]
21 [11.05%]
7 [3.68%]
15 [7.89%]
2 [1.05%]
12 [6.32%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

surbhi_d3

IF-Dazzler

surbhi_d3

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
a big YES! :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHO WANTS THE ORGIANL TRACK BACK??? (Page 5)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jeeya_Angel

Jeeya_Angel

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Undoubtedly The first track was much nicer. It reflected some amazing dance moves. Specailly the signature dance move they did with their hands. I really loved that. 

But i guess humari koyi nahin sunega yahan. We kriyashians have no say now. They have removed Kria from the title track may be from banner as well who knows. Kuch bhi ho sakta hain .But they wont be able to remove Kria from our heart. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhi_d3

Zehnaseeb.

IF-Sizzlerz

Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

i want the old track back... the old title track where everyone got the same amount of screen space...  not just one face plastered on the screen who no one wants to see...Stern Smile

i want my old D3 back... missing ArSha, want both Kriyaansh n Swaron in the show... not Miss. Taani..

n moreover, the changed the D3 move.. W*FDead

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Not voting.. This isn't going to bring back the track Amu. Why dread over it? Though will be honest, disliked it completely. 

--aimy--

IF-Dazzler

--aimy--

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
^^Khushi,This poll was opened on December 3rd, 3 months b4 Shakti leftWink

Edited by --aimy-- - 21 May 2012 at 9:03pm

Rhea_ArTi_4eva

Rhea_ArTi_4eva

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I want the tittle track back wid mostlySwaRon scenes...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.