Parichay WU-Dec-02'11.. No HoneyMoon.. :(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-MariaMars-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirloop118swarajgirsdaviseshachkrishuuuuuuuuuuanna_88sanjanasirisunel303gondichennai28~~~Sweta~~~skamanimani86shabana_79deepa911bmm1985divra4ananyasherapiyushi-Ramya--RD-Ovi_Tanni-Khush-LuvStrk-001-sahasra-prnczDew-dropslmuneeme-Rani-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parichay WU-Dec-02'11.. No HoneyMoon.. :(" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Aww Thanks Maria

- The Sinal taxi ride was howlarious spl Kunal and his dialogues and expressions - fab stuff

- And that SiNal phone convo ws super cute spl ab mera number bhi del kar diya bitROFL

- And abt the precap yaar yeh 3 namune us witch ka drama kyun dekh rahe hain ...flop karte kyun nahin uske act ko ROFL...zahar daal do uske khaane mein for all i careROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn_FairyLuvStrk-001-sahasra--MariaMars-neeme-Rani

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks Maria for WU Big smile...

@Pooja, u r too much LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-sahasra--MariaMars--Rani

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
very nice update..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-MariaMars--Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Maria for the nice updateSmile

Only sinal scenes are worth watching in today's epi.

Ovi_Tanni

IF-Dazzler

Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much 4 wu...

Thank god sinal scene made my dayyy bt i wish i could kill tat wichaAngry i think it was her plan to get cancel sinal's honeymoon...i m thinking like this bcz they dint talk so much bout the case n whn tat drama girl came veneet n she started doing natanki...uff i cant tolarate this girl anymore Angry

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
ts 4 updt 

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Maria for the update. good that you didn't really go into much details of Dumbeena scenes. It will be nice If Updaters don't torture us with details of Witcha and Dumbeena scenes. 

But you described SiNal scens very beautifullyClap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-MariaMars-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.