shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri01

Originally posted by shaf13

Originally posted by pri01

@Shafaq hope you are fine yaar

True this long boring wk-end without ManVeer is killing me yaar ...so am watching yesterday scenes continuouslyROFLROFL

yes i m fine priya i hope u r fine too ?
uday is soo hot us py se tou meri nazren hi nahi hat rahin LOLLOLROFL
he is a bomb yaar Wink

love ManVeer jodi

tomorrow is sunday abhi tou sat hi khtm nahi hua sunday aya nahi abhi monday kb ayega ROFL

thats y i was saying CV's ko ManVeer ka aik new promo dena chahiye tha takay hum wo dekhty rehty LOLLOL pagalon ki tarhan

I am fine yaar
Ya a new promo on ManVeer would be a treat for MANVEERians as we all loving them like crazy and also the wk-end would be less boring.  To be honest it's the first I have fallen a jodi only after 2 explosive meetings LOLLOLROFL

me too yaar only two meetings n v already fell in love with them ManVeer tou socho agay kia hoga hamara LOLLOL
for me also dis is the first time i have watched many serials par hamesha time laga hai pasand krne mai jodi ko par yahan aisa kuc nahi hai 2 meetings mai uday aur manyata ny jaaduu krdiya hum py Tongue

i hope CV's iss forum py atay hn unhen pta chale v all r so crazy for ManVeer Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where is Udayveer (Page 4)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Acme_me

@ shaf13 i was thinking the same..the way akash and M's love story is gng on with super sonic speed.. it doesn't seem to stay for long.Most of the time they show the troubles between two people...and how they meet and all.. and mostly we find fun in a couple whom struggle to be together and i think that there will be more scenes of manveer... cz they will take time realizing their love for each other... =))

hmmm yes they will definitely show ManVeer scenes more n more from now on Wink

hmmm from uday's facial expressions it was clear that he cares for manyata and deep inside his heart he loves her

and i remember first episode se ly kr ab tk k episodes mai chahe uday Jai se apne aur manyata k relation k barey mai baat karey ya dadi sa se ya unnati se ya fir akeley seashore py kharay ho k but it is pretty evident from his face k he only wants manyata in his life he loves her he has not disclosed his feelings to anyone yet but he knows it wht he wants in his life n he wants only manyata Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92-Priya01

Tulip92

Tulip92

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

@ shaf13 i was thinking the same..the way akash and M's love story is gng on with super sonic speed.. it doesn't seem to stay for long.Most of the time they show the troubles between two people...and how they meet and all.. and mostly we find fun in a couple whom struggle to be together and i think that there will be more scenes of manveer... cz they will take time realizing their love for each other... =))

hmmm from uday's facial expressions it was clear that he cares for manyata and deep inside his heart he loves her

and i remember first episode se ly kr ab tk k episodes mai chahe uday Jai se apne aur manyata k relation k barey mai baat karey ya dadi sa se ya unnati se ya fir akeley seashore py kharay ho k but it is pretty evident from his face k he only wants manyata in his life he loves her he has not disclosed his feelings to anyone yet but he knows it wht he wants in his life n he wants only manyata Tongue
Yup.. the pain in his eyes pours when he thinks of Manyata.. the way his facial expressions totally change with the memories of his lost love truly show his LOVE .Feels so good to c a guy so honest with his love... Day Dreaming
They are sooo meant to be ...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13-Priya01

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Yup.. the pain in his eyes pours when he thinks of Manyata.. the way his facial expressions totally change with the memories of his lost love truly show his LOVE .Feels so good to c a guy so honest with his love... Day Dreaming
They are sooo meant to be ...Hug

yes saadia very true they are meant to b together

next uday manyata scene will come on monday hope so Day Dreaming

expressions tou uday k forum change hojatay hain first epis se manyata ki discussion py Wink he truly loves manyata Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priya01

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
I don't think Uday will take a hint that Moniya can be Manyata. There are many people who have birth mark or scar of some accident in past on their body lifetime so Uday making out from that one scar bout Moniya being Manyata is doubtful.

They did rush Akash-Moniya story. Within two weeks they are in love and now proposal. Probably they want to show Moniya going to Raj Mahal soon and for that she has to separate from Akash.

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

I don't think Uday will take a hint that Moniya can be Manyata. There are many people who have birth mark or scar of some accident in past on their body lifetime so Uday making out from that one scar bout Moniya being Manyata is doubtful.

They did rush Akash-Moniya story. Within two weeks they are in love and now proposal. Probably they want to show Moniya going to Raj Mahal soon and for that she has to separate from Akash.

he maynot stalk her..but her path may cross his someway..let's see..he is curious about her..so i get this feeling if he sees monya again he will try to know about her more..out of curiosity..let's see

they rushed akash moniya story...because they wanted to make a bye bid scene i gues...

Tulip92

Tulip92

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

Originally posted by *Shruti*

he maynot stalk her..but her path may cross his someway..let's see..he is curious about her..so i get this feeling if he sees monya again he will try to know about her more..out of curiosity..let's see

they rushed akash moniya story...because they wanted to make a bye bid scene i gues...
you're ryt... even though we know he won't fall for her that fast but he will somehow still have that feeling regarding her... he definitely won't stalk her but might think of the coincidence forever and might wanna figure the real case out after meeting her several more times...

@ shruti... You are ryt too... i mean they are too hasty in the show but maybe there is a big story behind this Fast Love issue ...Smile

Nav_Barun

Goldie

Nav_Barun

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
good

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.