Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-Wanderer-

IF-Dazzler

-Wanderer-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=pri01]I think Udayveer is still in a shock after seeing the mark and he is lost in his memories and his dream is its outcome.  But the way he flied the bed sheet he will definitely react.  Me too am wondering how Moniya will stay backQuestion but am sure this time Murali will not succeed in espacing. 
Regarding the precap what they have already confessedOuch as I watched it on line the whole precap is not shown.  Really this is first ever love story I saw flying at speed of lightConfusedLOL 
[/QUOTE
THAT IS MY HOPE..
IF CVs r planning Manveer jodi, then i love the start!!
I do not want to watch an excuciatingly slow Aakash-Moniya love story...If they are the main couple, i'll quit but i have big hopes!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where is Udayveer (Page 3)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyfairy

[QUOTE=pri01]I think Udayveer is still in a shock after seeing the mark and he is lost in his memories and his dream is its outcome.  But the way he flied the bed sheet he will definitely react.  Me too am wondering how Moniya will stay backQuestion but am sure this time Murali will not succeed in espacing. 
Regarding the precap what they have already confessedOuch as I watched it on line the whole precap is not shown.  Really this is first ever love story I saw flying at speed of lightConfusedLOL 
[/QUOTE
THAT IS MY HOPE..
IF CVs r planning Manveer jodi, then i love the start!!
I do not want to watch an excuciatingly slow Aakash-Moniya love story...If they are the main couple, i'll quit but i have big hopes!!

Exactly! But how soon/late are we gonna find out, who is the lead? Or who is gonna be THE couple in DEK?Ouch I am pinning my hopes on the good  IQ of CVs/PH and hoping that if not yet, then soon they are going to realize how freaking popular UV-Manyata pair is and that is what viewers want to see.
Also, I don't know why but I have this feeling that in the coming days we are going to have some track relating to JN and Akash. Like they are the opposites of Monya-UV and if that happens, I am sure they will be another interesting pair to look forward to.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priya01

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by shaf13

Originally posted by sweet coco

I get the feeling he's do his own sleuthing and find out that she is Manyata. I don't think she's gonna leave, but Murari will go into hiding for awhile and then Monya will be found and taken away.

She will be upset at Murari for lying to her and leave him out of anger.

I can't wait for the triangle to start between Akash-Monya-Uday!

meri tou raton ki neendain hi ur gai hain LOLLOL uday manyata ka soch soch k ROFL

raton ki neend?! I'm day dreaming in class about future love tracks--my teacher asked me question today and I was too busy in ManVeer world to care!LOL

hahahahah really yaar raton ki neend ur gai parhai mai b dil nai lagta kia chal rha hai abhi tou 2nd week end hua hai i wonder agay kia hoga jb abhi hamara ye haal hai ROFLROFL

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

uff the show has just began n u girls having sleep less night n started daydreaming LOL

bs kia karen yaar neenu nahi ati uday manyata ka soch k LOL na din mai chain na raat ko

ye monday pta nahi kb ayega ye weekend kuc xiada hi long hogya hai AngryAngry

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
@Shafaq hope you are fine yaar

True this long boring wk-end without ManVeer is killing me yaar ...so am watching yesterday scenes continuouslyROFLROFL

shaf13

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri01

True this long boring wk-end without ManVeer is killing me yaar ...so am watching yesterday scenes continuouslyROFLROFL

yes i m fine priya i hope u r fine too ?
uday is soo hot us py se tou meri nazren hi nahi hat rahin LOLLOLROFL
he is a bomb yaar Wink

love ManVeer jodi

tomorrow is sunday abhi tou sat hi khtm nahi hua sunday aya nahi abhi monday kb ayega ROFL

thats y i was saying CV's ko ManVeer ka aik new promo dena chahiye tha takay hum wo dekhty rehty LOLLOL pagalon ki tarhan

-Priya01

Tulip92

Tulip92

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@ shaf13 i was thinking the same..the way akash and M's love story is gng on with super sonic speed.. it doesn't seem to stay for long.Most of the time they show the troubles between two people...and how they meet and all.. and mostly we find fun in a couple whom struggle to be together and i think that there will be more scenes of manveer... cz they will take time realizing their love for each other... =))

shaf13

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

Originally posted by pri01

yes i m fine priya i hope u r fine too ?
uday is soo hot us py se tou meri nazren hi nahi hat rahin LOLLOLROFL
he is a bomb yaar Wink

love ManVeer jodi

tomorrow is sunday abhi tou sat hi khtm nahi hua sunday aya nahi abhi monday kb ayega ROFL

thats y i was saying CV's ko ManVeer ka aik new promo dena chahiye tha takay hum wo dekhty rehty LOLLOL pagalon ki tarhan

I am fine yaar
Ya a new promo on ManVeer would be a treat for MANVEERians as we all loving them like crazy and also the wk-end would be less boring.  To be honest it's the first I have fallen a jodi only after 2 explosive meetings LOLLOLROFL

Edited by pri01 - 03 December 2011 at 11:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92shaf13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.