Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I get the feeling he's do his own sleuthing and find out that she is Manyata. I don't think she's gonna leave, but Murari will go into hiding for awhile and then Monya will be found and taken away.

She will be upset at Murari for lying to her and leave him out of anger.

I can't wait for the triangle to start between Akash-Monya-Uday!
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet coco

I get the feeling he's do his own sleuthing and find out that she is Manyata. I don't think she's gonna leave, but Murari will go into hiding for awhile and then Monya will be found and taken away.

She will be upset at Murari for lying to her and leave him out of anger.

I can't wait for the triangle to start between Akash-Monya-Uday!

meri tou raton ki neendain hi ur gai hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜† uday manyata ka soch soch k 🀣
ILovePushan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm...I was just thinking.

How about it goes like ''Hum Ho gayee Aapki'' type.Where may be Monya will leave house with Akash but his parents will throw her out.May be then rescued by Uday.

Its not that Uday is only impressed by the scar of Manyatha...its also the  personality of poor Monya  which impresses him.Kind of wild attraction.But deffinitely thats an attraction.The way Uday told her today about Akash ''the water'' or not a true guy.Hmmm...that was off course a pure ''Jelousy'' which he felt for an ordinary road side gal.Maano yah naa mano...kuchh to hai.πŸ˜‰

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Manyatha's next destination is RajMahal but how..uff..

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaf13

meri tou raton ki neendain hi ur gai hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜† uday manyata ka soch soch k 🀣

raton ki neend?! I'm day dreaming in class about future love tracks--my teacher asked me question today and I was too busy in ManVeer world to care!πŸ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
uff the show has just began n u girls having sleep less night n started daydreaming πŸ˜†
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=pri01]I think Udayveer is still in a shock after seeing the mark and he is lost in his memories and his dream is its outcome.  But the way he flied the bed sheet he will definitely react.  Me too am wondering how Moniya will stay back❓ but am sure this time Murali will not succeed in espacing. 
Regarding the precap what they have already confessed as I watched it on line the whole precap is not shown.  Really this is first ever love story I saw flying at speed of lightπŸ˜•πŸ˜† 
[/QUOTE
THAT IS MY HOPE..
IF CVs r planning Manveer jodi, then i love the start!!
I do not want to watch an excuciatingly slow Aakash-Moniya love story...If they are the main couple, i'll quit but i have big hopes!!
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazyfairy

Exactly! But how soon/late are we gonna find out, who is the lead? Or who is gonna be THE couple in DEK?Ouch I am pinning my hopes on the good  IQ of CVs/PH and hoping that if not yet, then soon they are going to realize how freaking popular UV-Manyata pair is and that is what viewers want to see.
Also, I don't know why but I have this feeling that in the coming days we are going to have some track relating to JN and Akash. Like they are the opposites of Monya-UV and if that happens, I am sure they will be another interesting pair to look forward to.

shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

raton ki neend?! I'm day dreaming in class about future love tracks--my teacher asked me question today and I was too busy in ManVeer world to care!πŸ˜†

hahahahah really yaar raton ki neend ur gai parhai mai b dil nai lagta kia chal rha hai abhi tou 2nd week end hua hai i wonder agay kia hoga jb abhi hamara ye haal hai ROFLROFL
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

uff the show has just began n u girls having sleep less night n started daydreaming πŸ˜†

bs kia karen yaar neenu nahi ati uday manyata ka soch k πŸ˜† na din mai chain na raat ko

ye monday pta nahi kb ayega ye weekend kuc xiada hi long hogya hai 😑😑