Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

He saw Rajkumari Manyatha in the night and its morning and she is already leaving the town where the hell is this hug...dont tell me fighting with hangoverShockedLOLLOL

Though he is not confirm she is Manyatha but he definitely got the lead so I am looking forward for some action from his side after what he saw..

Manyatha cant leave Mumbai thats for sure but how will it happen is the main question.Tongue

Akash and Moniya confessionConfused...itni jaldi kya hi inko..I mean even if they are leads...they are taking this love story in rocket speedEmbarrassed

Edited by Naz_Angel - 02 December 2011 at 11:52am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92ChocolateQueenWhiteNights.shaf13itsmylifebossS.H.I.E.L.D.adventure_gurlZaYaHolicibelieveinpink-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where is Udayveer" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I think Udayveer is still in a shock after seeing the mark and he is lost in his memories and his dream is its outcome.  But the way he flied the bed sheet he will definitely react.  Me too am wondering how Moniya will stay backQuestion but am sure this time Murali will not succeed in espacing. 
Regarding the precap what they have already confessedOuch as I watched it on line the whole precap is not shown.  Really this is first ever love story I saw flying at speed of lightConfusedLOL 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ILovePushanTulip92-Wanderer-WhiteNights.S.H.I.E.L.D.ZaYaHolic-Nightingale-

arrissa

arrissa

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
In another precap its shown Murari gives Moniya a choice to select between him and Aakash...so yes I guess that means he proposed...as for Uday not every girl with a mark on her back will be princess but he might just pursue the lead lets see how its taken ahead

Edited by arrissa - 02 December 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

S.H.I.E.L.D.-Priya01

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Udayveer has no idea where to find manyatha but he atleast has seen her now.

Murali has some mistery n is definitely protecting manyatha but running away cant be  a solution...

S.H.I.E.L.D.-Priya01

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
moniya and akash are not a couple uday and manyata are couple cuz love story kbhi b itni rocket speed se nahi guzarti hahaha jesy moniya aur akash ka horha hai LOLLOL

the real love story is of manyata and uday OMG i m waiting for that time iss story mai bht maza anay wala hai story itni speed se nahi jarai uday n manyata ki hmmm thats nice Tongue

Tulip92virgo24-Misek-S.H.I.E.L.D.ZaYaHolic-Priya01-Nightingale-

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I know but there is gonna be separation...for them...

but i am waiting for the transformation...of muniya to manyatha

Tulip92virgo24-Misek-S.H.I.E.L.D.prc_fan1adventure_gurl-Priya01

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

I know but there is gonna be separation...for them...

but i am waiting for the transformation...of muniya to manyatha

kiski separation dont tell me yaar abhi tou uday aur manyata miley b nahi n u r talking about their separation no no i dont want this Cry

hmmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
It was about Akash Muniya seperation...so the story is in such speed..

Udayveer n Mayatha has more to come

virgo24shaf13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.