I love Roshni Devi and her filmi references - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Arsh can I post one of the Aditya's dialogues which annoyed me today? Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
Yes.  You don't even need to ask.  You can even diss on other shows and invite trolls.  Anything can go with my posts for you.  You have my full support and permission. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by likarsh

Yeah, that's a good point.  I hope it doesn't reach the full stage.  If Karan decides to go back to work, RD will be scrambling to make it a success.

And while I said Karan may pick himself up and show up for the meeting, I also wonder about Gaurav's keys being left on the light stand.  It could be nothing, just a symbolism. Or it could mean Karan goes deeper into his drinking, and Gaurav can't get to him. 

I hope it just means that Gaurav is now focusing more on the professional aspect.

Exactly, if Karan cleans himself up and joins Gaurav then RD will have alot of running around to do.
In bold , then he'll just break the door down 
😆
Ritsie, where's your post? I'm serious and was not being sarcastic.  ðŸ˜†
😳😳

Thanks..

Aditya to Vidya : I dont understand why God did this to such a good person like you?😡

Hellooo Aditya your own mother did that to such a good,naive,serene girl like Vidya ok...Now you cant blame destiny for that.

and Vidya has heart of gold,thinks its no one's fault and of course destiny played its game...😔

One thing I am loving is Aditya's acceptance of Gaurav's orientation and his care and support for Vidya.

I feel sad looking at the Devdas like situation of Karan.

p.s. Rd's  jiggle in the end of todays episode added so much to her evilness 

Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
Fizi, you've been watching more intently.  Do you exactly what the scheme is, and what/how RD is planning to bring them down?

Or it's always been vague?

All I know is... development... permission to use land

Rits ... is it the dialogue where Aditya says " Chinu loves bhabhi, bhabhi loves bhai and bhai loves Karan and only one can come out happy from all this".

Well actually they can all be happy. Gaurav and Karan get together and Chinu and Vidya too.

Wow I'm defending Aditya. I understood that dialogue too.  He does blame his mother, but at the same time, if you believe in God - it's still God that allows it.  Devyani did it, why was it Vidya?  In that respect, now I do get why it's dumb to wonder why about God.

God/fate/destiny - it would have all led to some other girl, anyway.

But asking that is just human nature.  I'm not going fault him for that.
Originally posted by likarsh

Fizi, you've been watching more intently.  Do you exactly what the scheme is, and what/how RD is planning to bring them down?

Or it's always been vague?

All I know is... development... permission to use land

Well Liki (is it ok if i call you that?) today explained her plan to PA.
The villagers sign over the land.
The demolition starts.
The brothers have the full right to do everything their way and then at the right time RD pulls out.
The villagers houses dont get built.
Villagers go after the brothers.
Brothers go to jail.
Then after waiting a while, RDs illegal company will build a shopping mall and a sports complex etc. for the rich.

Originally posted by FIZK6

Rits ... is it the dialogue where Aditya says " Chinu loves bhabhi, bhabhi loves bhai and bhai loves Karan and only one can come out happy from all this".

Well actually they can all be happy. Gaurav and Karan get together and Chinu and Vidya too.

That makes no sense. Who's the one that can come out happy?  There's no way only ONE person can come out happy.  Karan is in a horrible state, so it can't be him.

Unless Adi meant-- one couple/pairing?