Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mohit sehgal celebrating his b'day with IF update (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Omfggg, SHOOO Sweet Embarrassed I'm Fainting Coz Of MoNaya Rain Day Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohit sehgal celebrating his b'day with IF update (Page 3)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Sonia ur gift sent to MohitShocked OMGGGShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Soniaaa m sooo happy for you gal HugHugDancing

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks yaar for telling me.I m super duper happy.Yaar  ek "chota" sa gift tha i hope he liked it.Big smile

charmee_sammy

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Sonia m updating about ur Gift part 1st...as i know u must be very much eager to know HIS views about itWinkEmbarrassed
 Mohit liked the t-shirt the mostBig smile
 i'll update the whole about gift in few mins let me complete writing then will post LOL

Edited by charmee_sammy - 02 December 2011 at 12:09pm

soniasharmin89

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Sonia update about ur gift-
Reporter gave Mohit the gift... Mohit said "thank you so much jisne bhi yeh bhaja hai...how sweet.. matlab very sweet of you aapne aise mehnat karke gift bheja hai" as he opened he said "shirt" to sanaya... then said "maine abhi abhi kapde mana kiya the but still m gonna wear thisBig smile" (Mohit actually said NO to cloths when reporter asked what will his parents be gifting him..he was like anything but not cloths as his choice of cloths differs from his parentsLOL) and while looking at the shirt sanaya said "this is so sweet" even Mohit added "yeah its so sweet n i really liked it" and sanaya added "its so smart" and then he looked at t-shirt and said "i liked this!" and sanaya was like "muje aise gifts kyu nai aate?"  LOL awww poor doll..but she knows we love her! and then she read the card and mohit was listening after reading Sanaya took the names one of it was ursBig smile and then they saw sketching...
and later part couldn't see as my net got disconnectedDisapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89CandYlicious_S

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Sonia m updating about ur Gift part 1st...as i know u must be very much eager to know HIS views about itWinkEmbarrassed
 Mohit liked the t-shirt the mostBig smile
 i'll update the whole about gift in few mins let me complete writing then will post LOL

i m waitinf for your update now.Yaar i m felling
'shy
' yaar.Aur bhi accha gift tha maine patta nahin kya sent kiya.But kucch to accha laga Mare  sorry humare baby ko.Big smile

charmee_sammy

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Sonia update about ur gift-
Reporter gave Mohit the gift... Mohit said "thank you so much jisne bhi yeh bhaja hai...how sweet.. matlab very sweet of you aapne aise mehnat karke gift bheja hai" as he opened he said "shirt" to sanaya... then said "maine abhi abhi kapde mana kiya the but still m gonna wear thisBig smile" (Mohit actually said NO to cloths when reporter asked what will his parents be gifting him..he was like anything but not cloths as his choice of cloths differs from his parentsLOL) and while looking at the shirt sanaya said "this is so sweet" even Mohit added "yeah its so sweet n i really liked it" and sanaya added "its so smart" and then he looked at t-shirt and said "i liked this!" and sanaya was like "muje aise gifts kyu nai aate?"  LOL awww poor doll..but she knows we love her! and then she read the card and mohit was listening after reading Sanaya took the names one of it was ursBig smile and then they saw sketching...
and later part couldn't see as my net got disconnectedDisapprove

Thanks for your update.thanks.Big smile kash patta hota to kucch aur hi sent karte but next time it will be biggar"inshallah"Big smile

charmee_sammy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top