Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

Recap:
CGM; WU 26th Nov. '11

Written Update : by  BhartiKhushi909

Video Update : by sonyfan28

CGM WU: 2nd Dec. '11

(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

Highlights

* CGM follow bhadrasaal n got into his trap.
*Dhara came to help him n plays a trick.
* Thy pretend to kidnapp dhurdhara/mihika
* Bhadrasaal get into trap n fight starts
* CGM n dhara fight together against bhadrasaal
* On the other side ahiria n his gang faught with soldiers n looted the treasure.
* Bhadrasaal loose n ran from there.
* As CGM opens the box , the snake bite him n he felt uncouncious.
* Ahiria, dhara n shanky try a lot to revive him
* In his sub councious mind he met chata chandu with acharya n gets to noe the reason behind y acharya make him drink poison.
* CGM came into senses n it was a chamatkaar but he believes that its acharya's blessings.
* Bhadrasaal kills all soldiers who knew abt loot n dhara's kidnapp n ask the only left one to inform the enemy of D to inform abt dhara being alone in jungle.
* CGM remembers his mother but dhara changes his mood.
* Both shanky n mihika feels that thy r started falling for each other.
* Acharya prepare for next step , the final test for the vishkanya.

DETAILED UPDATE 

CGM was running behind bhadru n he takes him to the middle of the jungle n there he says that he's a child , just came behind him for a call  n now he's trapped , his soldiers surround him but at the same moment dhara enters n says that he n his gang has kidnapped rajkumari n far away shanky was standing with sword on mihika , dhara ask cgm slowly that she has told him before that he'll going to need her n see now she's here , cgm ask him to hv sum adventurous fight , soldiers attack ahiria n gang n fight start , one side dhara n cgm n other bhadru alone(plz do watch itLOL) , ahiria looted the treasure after defeating soldiers n ran from there n this side bhadru gets defetaed n ran from there saying that he's not going to get the gold so easily.

As CGM opens the box the snake bits him n he felt uncouncious , all got very worried n ahiria ask a tribal to bring the medi , shanky says that he couldn;t die , he's needed for akhanda bharat , thy reies a lot to revive him but loosing hope but dhara dnt loose it n was trying hard.

In his sub councious mind he saw chata chandu drinking sumthing , he calls him ask abt wat he was drinking , he says that his acharya gave it to him , bada cgm, ask chota cgm to ask acharya abt it but he says that he trust his guru n will never ask such ques but bada cgm ask him to to inquire abt it as it may help him in future for fulfilling acharya's dream , chota cgm goes to acharya n ask abt it n he told that he has mixed poison in t\it , he got woried but acharya explain that if sum enemy attack him with sword he'll surely reply him back but wat if thr use sum illegal means like poison , this poison will help him fight with all sorts of poison , chota n bada cgm understand n ask for blessings n at the same moment cgm came into senses n the first word he speak is " acharya"

Shah\nky ask him to thank dhara for supporting him n he only looked at her n says that he's here just because of his acharya's blessings.

On the other side bhadrasaal kills all soldiers who knew abt loot n dhara's kidnapp n ask the only left one to inform the enemy of D to inform abt dhara being alone in jungle.

CGM remembers his mother but dhara changes his mood. Both shanky n mihika feels that thy r started falling for each other.

Acharya prepare for next step , the final test for the vishkanya. The one he has saved from villagers , he wanna do arrangements before the fight starts , as thy might dnt get time after it starts .

DoneSmile

Guyz there's a request plz do comment after reading the update n do press LIKE.

Hit The Chaskameter .

Hello guyz Just wanna Inform that Tommorrow's update will be late as hv to attend a family function so will not be able to watch the epi on time so plz be pateince.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 03 December 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiecupsbhaiyyajivik rockschistaMoner_Radio.Vrish.swethasyam08chatterbox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CGM WU: 2nd Dec. '11" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Hello guyz Just wanna Inform that Tommorrow's update will be late as hv to attend a family function so will not be able to watch the epi on time so plz be pateince.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

radhikarani

IF-Rockerz

radhikarani

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
ye hosla kaise ruke.

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
ye song kiske liye radhi

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Kushi!

just loved the episode. the fi8 was a bit filmy. LOL

but Rushi n Ashish scene was just awesome. cv's have taken care of the thing with chota chandu having moora's payal and all just gr8.

both of these expressions were just mirror image; the innocence, the expressions, and Rushi's doubtful expression and all wow just cannot express it in words. just loved it.

hope CV's show such scenes in future also. hope they fulfill our such Chota Chota  wishes of chota Chandu LOL Day Dreaming

Swetha

Swetha

Amor.

radhikarani

IF-Rockerz

radhikarani

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
tere liye

Amor.

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update bharti

forum is not loading properly so cant press like button

i think some issue with my net i can log in but cant log off

anyways

i liked yday episode

dughdara  expressions in the fight was hilarious

i was like why bhadrasaal is not taunting  cgm that he is hiding behind  a woman and all

but how come no one thought  that the one who is posing as princess sits dumb and one who poses as maid takes up challenges and fights too

rushi and ashish scene had me in splits for a moment
reminded me of some similar scene from harry potter

its all in the mind 

cgm gets the ans to poison  from his subconscious mind

acharya planning is superb and now he wud use vishkanya

i was thinking abt that girl from long time
so now we see that

bt dhannand is still not shown and what happend to ambik

and bharti dont worry abt saturday update do it at ur convenience

wish we knw who is the actor playing shashank

this new guy  has all traces of young shashank here

i thought shashank knowledgable about medicines would do something to revive cgm but  he seemed helpless himself

swethasyam08

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
@CB 
shashank has been played by Vishal 
poora naam baad me batati hu bhool gyi but i think vishal singh not sure save hai mere paas dekh ke bataugi 

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.