Kareena Kareena

India-Forums

Kareena Kareena
Kareena Kareena

do you think is prem being a jerk (Page 2)

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 3:37am | IP Logged

omg yes for sure prem is being selfish i cant stand him now i want prem and kareena just to be friends. and tushar and kareena to be toghethor

Jessi Smile

sumit.savla Goldie
sumit.savla
sumit.savla

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 6:33am | IP Logged
 I WILL TOTALLY SUPPORT PREM .............

& NO WAY HE IS SELFISH ,HE WANTED O SEE KAREENA HAPPY THTS Y HE LEFT MUMBAI & GONE AWAY FROM HER ...........

HE IS NICE PERSON & MIND MY WORDS KAREENA WILL CHOOSE PREM ONLY IF SHE HAVE TO MAKE CHOICE BETWEEN PREM & TUSHAR

AT PRESENT SHE DOESN'T KNOW THAT PREM LOVES HER,BUT WHEN SHE WILL KNOW THT SHE WILL GO WITH PREM

PREM KNOW HOW TO OBEY THE LOVE

prakriti IF-Dazzler
prakriti
prakriti

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

PREM & KAREENA!!

Big smilekareena deserves somebody who is ready to do anythin for her. OuchTushar loves Mrs.Sood,Ouch andSmile Prem loves the real Kareena!!!!Smile I totally think tat prem and kareena should be 2gether.Clap

dramaqueen Groupbie
dramaqueen
dramaqueen

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

at first i thought that prem was being selfish but not any more i am sort of happy that he left and ti think of it he is a very good friend and i think i blame his mom not him

desi gurl IF-Dazzler
desi gurl
desi gurl

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

I don't think Prem is being a jerk. He can't control his emotions. No one can. Prem loved Kareena from day one. but realized it now. That is definately not his fault. + he like Kareena for who she is even if she says 100000000 lies. Kareena is his Star.

sry. i dont mean to offend anyone, but i was just speaking (typing) my mind

ejaz4eva IF-Rockerz
ejaz4eva
ejaz4eva

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

I think it's not Prems fault at all, like he wanted to, I think if he had a choice, he would have chosen not to love Kareen becuase Tusha r and all, but it happened, plus they look better togehter, and also Didn't Prem leave to Chandigargh to get away from Kareena so she can have peaceful life with Tushar, anyways I think Prem and Kareena look better together as a couple, what do you think?

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramaqueen

hi guys, don't you think that prem is acting like a jerk and he should stop likeing kareena! i think he should because he knows that she likes tushar and i think that prem is beind selfish Dead

just because he likes someone..he is being selfish? how is it his fault that she already likes someone?

have you not noticed the chemistry they have between each other...?

ejaz4eva IF-Rockerz
ejaz4eva
ejaz4eva

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
I don't think she likes Tushar, I mean yeah, she's running after him, but I think she really likes Prem, but just dosen't know it, and when Prem's not at radio Curry, she's all sad. Fighting is  sign of love Right, Prem And KAREENA?

Go to top